Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
What's your favourite type of Ramen?
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is better?
chicken flavoured?
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
shrimp?
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
beef?
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
just the noodles?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
oriental?
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Smiley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg to differ. Ramen is probably the cheapest almost-meal one can procure when you make so little money that Uncle Sam gives you back ALL your taxes in April. I ate so much Ramen when I was dirt poor that I just can't bring myself to eat it ever again. The smell of Ramen noodles cooking reminds me of going hungry for long periods of time, subsisting on water and plain pasta, and a series of deadbeat housemates that exacerbated the situation by eating all the real food I had. I went without meat for over a year because I couldn't afford it. The closest I came to meat was that reconstituted crap that sometimes finds its way into a Cup o' Noodles next to the pea and carrot pebbles. Yech.
Bloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah. This is easy. Chicken. And you had to eat it ALL the time? That must of sucked. I mean, I love the stuff, but... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I came across another one just for kicks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: