Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Hallelujah! It can be cured!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Munan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Hallelujah! It can be cured!! Reply with quote

I found this on bible.com. I realised this will help many of you and a voice in my head told me to post it here.

Some really wise people, who'd probably get along nicely with Ozzy Osbourne wrote:

We realize that with the growing popularity and glamorization of forumwhoring, this subject can be a very difficult one to address. Despite the cultural climate in which we live, this issue must be addressed according to the Word of God. God's laws are always for our good, although man may see them as restricting. In the end, only obedience to the Word of God can bring true freedom. We address this issue out of God's love for the forumwhore to bless and help him.

Forumwhoring is referred to as one of the sins practiced in the ancient cities Sodom and Gomorrah, two exceedingly wicked cities mentioned in the bible which the Lord destroyed. Sodom was known for its rampant unrestrained sexual lust, as well as other sins such as arrogance, haughtiness, disregard for the poor AND abuse of internet forums. When the Lord sent angels to warn, they made Lot, who lived in the city that was about to be destroyed, moderator of the Lordís internet forum. Lot then proceeded to post a thread to urge his fellow citizens to repent. However, the men of the city of sodom destroyed this thread with spamming and forumwhoring! Genesis 13:13: "But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly."

In the Old Testament the penalty for the sin of forumwhoring was severe. Leviticus 20:13: "If a man whoreth a forum, he hath committed an abomination: he shall surely be put to death; his blood shall be upon him". Today the penalty of death comes in the form of the kind of bodily and mental disorders one can get from excessive use of the internet. It also brings death to the soul and spirit of man because the life of God is pushed out by indulging in something that is an abomination to God. God wants to deliver all who are trapped in this unholy practice and He will if anyone calls out to Him with a sincere heart.

The scriptures clearly state that these vile actions of forumwhoring are not the natural posting behaviour God created posters to have. Let me say here that God loves all forumwhores! However, He hates the deeds of forumwhoring because they are sinful. God did not create any human being as a forumwhore. They are not born that way, just as murderers are not born that way. However, these spirits can be transmitted to children, especially if someone who had this demonic spirit seduced a child on a forum --or even if they were close to forumwhores. These demons can also be imparted to others through unholy posts on forums.

People become forumwhores because they yield to abnormal acts of posting. It is through some source that they have received a demonic spirit that drives them to this posting. Viewing evil threads or useless posts is a way of opening the door for Satan to give one an evil, perverse spirit. Though people are not born as forumwhores, the Bible does say all human beings are born with a sin nature. If we yield to the evils of our flesh it will lead to our destruction not only in this life, but in the life to come. However, through faith in Jesus Christ and His death on the cross we can break the hold that sin has upon us. We do not have to yield to the old fleshy nature but we can now overcome evil temptations and live our lives controlled by the Holy Spirit.

Posting on forums is God's idea and its purpose is not only for spreading information, but also for recreation and the development of a deep relationship between fellow men and women. Nothing is wrong or dirty about posting on forums. Forumwhoring, however, is unnatural and an abomination in the eye of the Lord.

No one has to live in bondage with an abnormal life of forumwhoring nor any other abnormal behavior. No one has to be controlled by compulsive posting. No one has to have evil thoughts plague their minds. There is a way out through what Jesus has done for us. He loves forumwhores and wants to free them from any evil practices. He will empower those who cry out for deliverance to get free and stay free.

Post here if you want me to find someone to pray for you.

Last edited by Munan on Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans may not ahve been born forumwhores but what about the xenomrphs, pandas, and pies?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And me?

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the light! My Forum Whoring Days are over. I will put on a brown robe immediately and practice abstinence for the rest of my life... no more sex, forum whoring and alcohol for me! I am saved!!!

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Munan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone lets us know he's very happy for Aramor

Andries Knevel wrote:

Dear Aramor,

I am very happy for you. You must know I've prayed for you to turn away from your forum whoring ways everyday.

Also, I would like to interview you in my program, so that other Forumwhores may learn from your conversion and find inspiration in it.

Your brother in faith,

A.K.

Raziel

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munan, can I steal that and use it on MySpace? 'Tis awesome(eth?)
Munan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, go ahead.

Spread the word, so that it may enlighten others!
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Knevel,

I would love to be on your show. Write back as soon as you can.

TXFKAATFFWE*

*The Xeno Formerly Known As Aramor The First, Forum-Whore Extraordinaire.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm cutting down on it now.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: