Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
ECHL playoffs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: ECHL playoffs Reply with quote

My team, the Alaska Aces, beat the Trenton Titans 6-0 on Tuesday the 3rd. Then, on Wednesday the Titans beat them 7-1. I was so upset. I was at the Tuesday game, missed the Wednesday game, and now, they've flown to N.J. and I won't be able to see the Saturday and Sunday games. Crying or Very sad I'm all nervous about them losing. I really hope they win. If they lost after getting this far and were eliminated from the playoffs, I's bawl my friggin' eyes out. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Smile
desert_drum

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, me in this forum?

I used to live in the home of the IceGators. So don't feel bad; if you want a fine example of lo-HU-sing, check their record out. Good lord, they didn't always suck.
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read in the paper today that they lost Saturday's game. Flippin'4-3 in overtime. If they lose tonight, they're out of the playoffs. I'm all jittery, it's weird because I've never really been a sports fan of any kind before.
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update for those that care (really, does anyone but me care?)

They won Sunday's game 4-3 in overtime. That gives both teams two wins in the best of seven series. As we speak, they are playing game five in New Jersey. Last I heard, they were down two in the second period Evil or Very Mad

Game six will be up here in Alaska, (already sold-out) on Friday. And I can't go. If they lose, four games in the best of seven series, they're out of the playoffs and I'll cry. Crying or Very sad
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though it's painfully obvious that nobody else cares....

I'm gonna use this to gush. Game six (here at the Sully) has been sold out for days, and it's not even until tomorrow. I'm so excited (even though I can't go) I don't know what to do with myself. They've gotta win. I mean, the crowd they played in front of Sunday was like two thousand people. Cheering for their opponents. Our sold out crowds at the Sullivan Arena are at least six thousand strong. In fact the last playoff game I went to, there were 6,432 people. That is a huge turnout for Alaska. And New Jersey can't produce Two and a half thou?

They've just gotta win!

Sorry, I'm done.
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aces win!! They took game six in sudden death overtime. two to one. Game seven is on Monday, tickets go on sale at ten in the morning, and I'm so going. That game is going to be electric. This Aces win puts the series at three and three. Whoever wins game seven gets to continue on up into the playoffs. I think they're playing a team from Florida. The team that loses game seven, their season is over.

Go Aces!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: