Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Pred question
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killjoy.

Anyway a note about toenail length: They're obviously adapted for three-dimensional movement in forest environments. Long toenails would make standing on tree branches and stuff alot easier. They also canonically never had shoes so hah.

On that point is there 'any' non-huminoid species that where shoes? I'm talking about non-huminoid being anything that isn't a human with forehead ridges (klingons, vulcans, etc.).

On tongues: How would they be able to articulate human voices without a tongue in the first place? (I'm talking about the ck in 'ugly motherfucker'. You try it without a tongue.) Well that's confirmed.

I still hold that the sunkeness of the eys is a protective adaptation. Perhaps it also helps dim thier vision to avoid eye damage? Predators come from a very hot environment, and if I'm not mistaken it's not from having a geologically active homeworld either. Thier sun could be pretty damn bright for them, and so those huge brows could be thier version of snow-goggles (devices used to protect agaisnt snow-blindness.)

Last edited by Simon_Says on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
(I'm talking about the ck in 'ugly motherfucker'. You try it without a tongue.)

Ok, I actually tried it a couple of times and I found out I had more troubles with the f than with the ck...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: