Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
funny game moments
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hustlertwo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I did manage to accidentally sticky myself once in Halo 2. That was pretty funny.

Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stuck someone with a frag grenade, I pegged him in the arm while he had a carbine, bounced off his chest, bounced back off his arm, then it got stuck, and BAM!

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Renegade online once, and I was a NOD Stealth Black Hand, and this GDI dude was going to our base with a MRLS thingy... so I ran towards him, put C4 on his tank and waited till it exploded... he got out and started repairing his tanky, so I got in and drove right over him... and then I took to the tank to our base as a present for the rest.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In MGS3 I was fighting The End when I heard his catchphrase "This is the End!" This basically mean that the old bastard is about to nail you in the head, and that you are screwed. Not knowing where he was, I panicked, and accidentally rolled off a cliff edge, falling ON TOP OF the End. It took off his remaining stamina and won me the battle.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My funniest video game moment was with me and my 2 brothers and cousin were playing Super smash brothers Melee. We got put into sudden death for all of us. I was playing as Young Link, my brothers were Doctor Mario and regular Mario. The cousin was Captain Falco. We all used our super moves and just as we was about to go for the kill a motion sensor bomb lit up under us and all of us got blown out of the arena. It was soo funny cause we didn't even see it. My team won but my brother was first place. I came after him and was tied with my other brother. The cousin was last. But it was such a great moment cause we've been playing for hours our fingers was aching and the room was hot and smelled like sweat and pizza.

*sighs* Such a great moment...

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey-mania wrote:
...we've been playing for hours our fingers was aching and the room was hot and smelled like sweat and pizza.

*sighs* Such a great moment...

I know the feeling. I experience it almost daily.

Last edited by Simon_Says on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crushes the urge to spellcheck him*

Simon you're lucky to have that all the time. I need to visit my brothers more often.

I need another game system...like an X-box...*plots to steal one from her friends*

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOO! Buy Playstation! Playstation good! Playstation = life!!!

*Whispers* now if you don't buy a Playstation... some people from Sony are going to kill me, because I failed to tra... find another happy Playstationer... honestly...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry! I have a playstation and a gamecube...but I wanna play Halo everyday! Not when I get a chance over at my friend's house. I love Halo with all my heart and soul. I even read the novels! [Even though they're long as hell...]

Anyways...

Because of Halo my Resident evil skills have improved greatly!

THANK YOU HALO!!!

THIS IS MY HUNDREDTH POST!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Its a celebration bitches!!!

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Frost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

THIS IS MY HUNDREDTH POST!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Its a celebration bitches!!!

Congratulations...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Frost! n_n

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Atnaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playin DOOM 3 and a zombie jumped at me and i shot him with a shotgun and he did a backflip
amyltrer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was happy when I figured my way out as a facehugger in AvP 2 game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing SW:BF2, on Endor as the Empire. I was sniping some Rebel scum on a tree then, I got lynched by a bunch of Ewoks. Seriosly, there were like 12 of them flogging me! I managed to take 3 down before one of them shoved his spear into my skull.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once did a Hunt on Hoth and I started as a Rebel, and I just grabbed my Award Rifle and tried to go as far as I could... after a while, me and 3 other Rebels made it to the Hangar but there we got butchered by... probably all the Wampa's in the friggin level...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory while playing the song Pump It by the Black-Eyed Peas. I found that quite amusing. Especially since I went all assault instead of stealthy.

Married to SpideyGirl.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed playing Aramor's 2D game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you. You just made my day...

Ok, wait, gotta get back in my role... if you enjoyed playing with my game, you should know I'm twice as good as my game... Razz

Ok, that came out wrong, forget I ever said it...

Anyhoo, I was playing Fallout 2 earlier, and I was in the Den, helping Lara attack Tyler's gang over at the church, and one of the fucking guards ran out of ammo for her 10mm pistol, so she ran out of the church. Me and the gang were still busy with one or two other guards, so she got quite some distance between me and the gang when we finally chased her. Anyhoo, she got all the way to Mom's when some of Lara's gang decided to shoot at her, but they incidentally hit some Jet Addicts... so we kinda turned the entire town hostile...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Perfect Dark Zero on the Xbox 360 with my friend today (he's the one with the 360), where we kept kicking eah others asses, even though I had a noticably higher winning ratio (I have a magic touch to console shooters). We decided to settle our differences in a one-on-one deathmacth with only shotguns on the map, Old Town. I knew my way around shotguns, but my friend is a more close-range fighter, and I'm more of a sniper, so he had a bit of an advantage. BTW, its a 12 guage shotgun, so it is moderately acurate.

Since saying "me and my friend", I'll describe the game in 3rd person, to make it a little less confusing. I was playing as Joanna Dark, while my friend was playing as Jack Dark. Gonna make this sound like a story. Razz But you'll have to of had to play the game on Old Town to really understand what's going on and what the place is like.

So anyways we set the game time to 10 minutes and started.

Jack spawns with Joanna to the left of him, she is just out of sight. Before he even gets to move, Joanna fired at him. Jacks body-armor started shattering and the fragments flew everywhere. Jack turns and sees Joanna, but too late. Joanna fired another shell into Jacks torso. Joanna takes a moment to reload her gun and think of another tactic.

Jack respawns in the adjacent courtyard in extreme disbelief. Jack started running to the main courtyard, around the truck for some cover. He sees Joanna standing idle. He fires 2 shells at her, the first shell grazed Joanna and she lost some body-armor, in panic Joanna rolls the other way around the truck, trying to momentarily avoid Jack, also avoiding the 2nd shell. Jack starts strafing around the truck to get a clear shot at her, but Joanna started to strafe the other way, still trying to evade him. But Jack circles around without out Joanna seeing and starts heading toward her whil she's looking the other way. But she turns and sees Jack apear around the corner of the truck, and pumps anpther round into Jacks face, killing him.

Jack respawns far-off, on the edge of the map. Joanna started making her way to the right side of the map, away from the 2 courtyards. She uses her shotguns special ability of an advanced radar, and sees Jack on it, headed to her position. She takes cover behind a set of stairs and waits for him. Jack turned a corner, under the archway, and spotted Joanna peeking around the corner. He did a mad dash, amazingly avoiding 2 shells and takes cover on the other side of the stair case. Taunting her, Jack kept jumping out his cover momentarily exposing himself. Joanna also jumped out and fired at Jack, he took the blow and lost half his armor and a 3rd of his health. Jack goes behind his cover again, "Oh crap!" he said. Joanna carelessly started taunting Jack in the same manner. But Jack pulled off a shot and completly destroyed Joannas body armor, along with a 4th of her health. "Damn." Jack is just about to fire again, but Joanna comes aout as well and fired. In sheer luck, the 3 shells she fired hit, and killed Jack. Joanna smiled at the irony, and came out of her cover.

Jack respawns again, but this time, he's at the top of the staircase, right above Joanna. Joanna, looks at her radar and sees Jack on it. She decides to attack him again. "I've been pretty lucky." As soon as she makes her first step on the stairs, Jack comes down, shotgun at ready, jams in Joannas face. *BANG*

Joanna spawns at the top of the staircase, above the main courtyard, knowing where Jack was. She jumps down just behind Jack, and started beating him with the butt of her gun. Jack goes down, slowly.

Jack, coincidently spawned at the same spot Joanna was. He took cover at the corner of the building on top of the stairs, on the ledge. Joanna started running up the stairs, cautiously. She reaches the corner of the building, Jack is right there. In instinct, Joanna shot Jack in the face. Jack is down again.

With 5 to 1 kills, Jack declares that the next kill decides the winner. "What?! I have 4 more frags than you!" Joanna yelled. "We don't have alot of time left!" Jack said. Joanna activates her advance radar agian, and sees Jack in the adjacant couryard. She jumps off the ledge and ran to the buildings on the other side of road, opposite to the courtyard Jack was in. But Jack ran out of the courtyard, into the road connecting them and spots Joanna. He took cover behind some crates. Joanna took cover behind the building. The pillars supporting the upper levels of the bulding she's behind gave both Jack and Joanna equal cover. It also meant a very narrow gap to fire through. Joann and Jack kept firing at each other, hoping they would hit, none did. But after a while, Jack was peering over the crates, which gave Joanna an oppurtunity. She started shooting around the corner, but the pillars took the blows. Jack fires twice, and managed to hit Joanna hard. She lost all her armor, and left her with a mere 10th of her health. Jack came out of his hiding spt and started running toward Joanna. He went through the pillars and was around the corner ready to fire. When he turned to the corner Joanna was ready to fire at Jack. They both made eye contact for a split second. Joanna, heavily wounded, had her gun aimed at Jacks face. Jack, in perfect condition, was aslo aimed at Joannas face.

For the split-second, it was who would pull off the first shot, and the odds where against Joanna. This would judje who was better. Both, fingers on the trigger, were going to fire. It was all happeneing so fast. And then...

*BANG!*

Joanna lived to fight another day.

I swear, swear to God! I'm not lying about any of this! I was also very surprised about the outcome! And I proved, that I'm quite a force to be reckoned with when it comes to shooters

Married to SpideyGirl.
Corvinus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my favourite funny moment is the suicidal easter egg dude in Predator Concrete Jungle. Walk up to him cloaked, uncloak and watch him leap to his doom. Tres funny
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

61 takedowns on Silver Lake Northbound in a red Super Type 3...

That was so wicked... I immediately send my ex a message that I first of all beat my old record of 52 and that I did it with her favourite car, and on her least favourite track...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, in numerous games, I'll be pretty much just sitting there listening to the music, when the phone rings. I don't realize it's ringing because it actually rings in time to the music.

Steyn: Do you know she has flowers on her panties?

Mpudi: So that's how it got up the tree.
Azrael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 86 takedowns in Burnout 3 before, I was doing road rage. Unfortunatley, I forgot the map name Sad So as soon as I remember, I'll post it.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Frost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine was playing Doom 3 on xbox for the first time, and I was watching him and lending advice. Theres a part near the beginning where a fiery jet of steam is shooting out of the wall, but if you duck you can go under it and get some items. Well, my friend, I guess, didn't see the flame and goes right straight into it. He begins to take damage but he's thinking that he's getting shot by something so he wheels around and looks everywhere (still standing in the flame). I had a mouth full of potato chips but I managed to yell, "Fire. Fire." But by "fire", he thought I ment "shoot", so there he was, engulfed in flames, turning around and shooting every which way. I still don't understand why he wouldn't move. He lost about 3/4's of his health.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Aramor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.

I had something similar once when playing AvP2... in one of the first Marine levels you're walking through some corridors and all of a sudden a pipe comes out of the ceiling with steam hissing out of it. It scared the shit out of me so I physically moved back a bit, then went forward again, grabbed the mouse and started shooting with my Pulse Rifle at it... then I realized what the fuck happened... it was awesome.

Btw, is it just me or is the Marine part from AvP2 more scary before you meet the first Xenos?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: