Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Things you hate on the Subway.
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cycoclops

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost forgot! Old people! I fucking hate it when in the morning old people are slowtly climbing up the stairs, and you are stuck behind them.

The other morning, I was trying to get on the 3 train, and this old woman was climbing up the steps. She has like 3 fucking shopping carts, and she is moving at like a step every 10 seconds! AND SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS OFTEN!
Jadie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazz1m wrote:
But what I hate about the subways the most apart from the delays and maintenence and strikes and bums and the smell of piss is the fact that the conductor never leaves the door open for long, so right as I'm about to squeeze myself into a packed train, he closes the door on me. But I still love NYC.
Something like that happened to me a few weeks ago when my mom came to visit me. She brought her friend and her daughter, we took the shuttle train and her friend's seven-year-old daughter got out on the platform and the three of us were stuck in the train. luckily we got out before the train got moving.
QueenofEville

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the #1 reason I'm glad I moved out of NYC.....

Transit strikes!!

WOO!

But considering how much the subway sucks, maybe they look at it as a gift to all NYers for the holidays? Wink
Khushi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shinitra wrote:
And the #1 reason I'm glad I moved out of NYC.....

Transit strikes!!

WOO!

But considering how much the subway sucks, maybe they look at it as a gift to all NYers for the holidays? Wink

gift?? har har... first time i got a gift that ruined my holiday break. Sad
Cycoclops

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not, for I have more to rant aboot.... about.... wang.... Whatever!

Old people, How can I forget old people. When its early and i'm trying to run up the stairs to catch the train, There is from time to time a old person in front fo you, taking their sweet fucking time going up the stairs. So normally I have to go around them and often get caught by people leaving the station, then I miss my trains and there goes my day. And I especially hae it when (This happens more often then it should) old people have their shopping carts, and can barely lift them, so they lift it step by step in the middle of a rush.

And iPod users... I just hate the iPod, and with iPod crime growing, morons STILL have the head phones, like it will kill them to go to a GEM or Bargain Hunters or hell even a Family Dollar, and buy a cheap pair of headphones.

And I also hate those retarded trains with the funny shaped doors, so when you lean on them, its very uncomfertable.

---
And oh the subject of the strike, yeah... it was a little depressing. I thought staying home for 3 days would be fun, but it was sad. Because I couldn't go to work (As much as I complain about it) I didn't hang with my friends (They live in Queens) So I sat around and did NOTHING for those three terrible days. But I did get to catch up on some Unreal Tournament. Mmmmm.... UT.
Sev

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the morons who cram into the shuttle buses taking you from Grand Central to Port Authority. Especially when there's a completely empty shuttle right across that leaves two minutes later.. Yet they cram into the shuttle that's already full because they can't wait two goddamn minutes.

Drummers. They play the same beat for two hours. I'm not gonna give you money for that.

I use to go to Pratt in Brooklyn, and I use to take the G train at Hoyt-Schemerhorn. That train was full of beggars and hustlers. Kids selling way overpriced candy for school jerseys, homeless people.. There was one deaf guy that kept walking around and going up in everyone's face saying "DURDA DUR DUR! DUR DUR DUR DURDA DUR DUR!" and pointing his his ears with his other hand holding a coffee cup saying he was deaf. A guy sitting next to me eating soup went, "Hey buddy I got a twenty for you!"

The deaf guy turned around immediately and started walking towards him. Then he realized he just responded to sound.

Idiot.

Other than that, the subway doesn't bother me.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man have I got a story. Okay. I take the 4 train or the 1 train to go to my fathers house which is in Yonkers. So I had to take a 4 train about 2 weeks ago and suddenly they decide that the last stop was halfway there. So in 20 degree weather I had to wait for a stupid shuttle bus for about 15 minutes. With my suitcase. >.< It sucked...yea.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATE THE SLEEPIN GUY NEXT TO YOU THAT JUST WONT STOP SNORING LOUDLY, LEANING ON YOU, DROOLING LIKE AN IDIOT,JUST TAKING UP SPACE, AND WASTING EVERYBODYS TIME!

If your one of these people sorry, but I annoy VERY, VERY EASILY.
Well glad I got that off my chest. ^-^

Married to SpideyGirl.
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metro in Wash DC, it's always broke down, elevators always being fixed. Here the homeless people run into you from behind as you go through the gate, actually kind of like tackling you so the sensors in the gate think its one person coming through. Sometimes right when you get your 35cents or so of change from the machine, they tap you on the shoulder and ask for it. I also love tourists who stand next to each other on the escalators so you can't walk it up. It's also really really windy and the conductors/ busdrivers (all part of metro) are assholes. But I still love it intensely.
Frost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, I don't know the subway... but there are similar modes of transportation where I live. I hate the dissorientation
-- Zapp Brannigan
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we dont have a subway where i live..... Confused

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
Cycoclops

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back, with more to complain about. Ipods. Now any one who takes mass transit KNOWS that the iPod is a hot item, and is often the target for subway crimes. There are dumbasses, who listen to there iPod out. WHAT THE FUCK?! Why do you need your Mp3 player OUT as you listen to music? Do you have ADD? Can't you not listen to the same song for over 15 SECONDS?! Or do you just wanna be cool and show every one on the subway "Hey I got a iPod, I'm cool now!" I hope you get stabbed, shot and raped. And don't get me started on the headphones...
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking everyone has an ipod now, you can't show off something that 20 other people have in the car with you. I see like 80 ipods and PSPs everyday.
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole targeting people with iPods thing is a fucking urban myth.
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? How can it be an urban myth when I've sat through multiple news reports about it???
and there was this:
http://www.engadget.com/2005/07/04/brooklyn-teen-killed-over-an-ipod/

A friend almost got jumped on the F train in the middle of rush hour for his PSP. He was able to fight them off and the police accused him of trying to do the stealing!
AmberEyez_Proclaims

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the white headphone strings. Put the stupid pod in your pocket and get earpieces with black strings. Blatant "steal my pod" advert eliminated.

Things I hate: Huge people who take up several spaces, especially by sitting on the ridge between two seats, and then won't push over the additional 2 inches so that someone else can sit down.
Azrael

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an iPod, but you won't ever see me take it out and show it off. I usually just set it to shuffle, set the hold on, and I'm done, set for the day. No unnecesary taking it out to switcht the song every 15 seconds. I might take it out sometimes, but not after about half an hour, at least.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmberEyez wrote:

Things I hate: Huge people who take up several spaces, especially by sitting on the ridge between two seats, and then won't push over the additional 2 inches so that someone else can sit down.

what aout small (skinny) people who do the same?

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
afallendevil

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babysitting a large suitcase whilst people are pushing past you...

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do that?

Married to SpideyGirl.
afallendevil

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done it twice!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never done that before.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Bloo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the guy who sits next to you who says, "Selling batteries (or other used up crap) for a dollar!" Damn, just the other day, he tried to sell me a pack of chewed up pencils. But jsut sometimes he actually sells really useful things, and that makes me feel that he should stay.
Daffy D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand thoes fuckin' losers who stand around ranting About Jesus or Muhamid or what have you. Where do you get off PUSHING religion on people like it's a narcotic??! People are smart enough to pick their own religion, stop making an ass of your self and get a real job like God WANTS you to. Also I can't understand why the city doesn't take the time to fix the subway bathrooms??? When I'm down there and I have to "bleed the lizard" I wanna have a place to do so. And I want it to be clean and have FUCKING SOPE!!! And no GRAFFITIE scratched into the wall saying "I love Cum" or some really discusting homo shit like that. Also I agree with XxClouDxX, mother fuckers trying to sell batteries or candy or Playing music for cash. "We need to feed our children" Yeah right you just want Crack money. Why don't you just stop disturbing the piece and get lost before I call the cops you dumb junkie FUCK! And finaly, if I see one more discarded chicken skeleton on the subway floor, I'm gonna loos it! Pick up after yourselves! NOW!!!!!
*Takes a deep breath*

Sorry everyone. I've been meaning to get that off my chest for a while.
Bloo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...If that was to me, hey dude, I'm on your side! I'm actually one of the people who agrees with you. I guess it's a joke when the next president says, "I'll make the world a better place." Better place my shiny metal a$$ it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> NYC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: