Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Is there a tremor alien?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A new guy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Is there a tremor alien? Reply with quote

first off, im pretty sure that i'll get the whole "there is no DOG ALIEN" thing.... in a different form. so let me clarify, as a predalien is a drone from a predator (and also hella kool, but i digress), is there any record of a face hugger getting hold of a graboid and chaotic underground shenanigans ensuing? cos i think i saw a toy once. yeah yeah, the toys sux. im not really a fan per se, i loved AVP2, but thats about it. ive just always wondered that, and the recent "there is no king alien" debate reminded me. so i thought to ask.

PS: incase this has already been covered i DID use the serch, and got nuffin, so forgive my stupidity, please

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think so. Best watch out though Xeno. Morph the forums nerdy lunatic might come at you with a knife.

Xeno.Morph: I have no life and must insult other people because...welll...they have a life...DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Deathdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no tremors alien. Two different movies. (Although I gotta say, Tremors is an incredibly funny movie. Much more than Alien.)
Darkflame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be... intresting to see.
But seeing as how the facehugger remarkably seems to be designed for humanoid implantion, it wouldnt happen(maybe).
General Grievous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Favehuggers hug fish? If they can, imagine shark aliens...

Click my sig!
Brax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herpetologist wrote:
Can Favehuggers hug fish? If they can, imagine shark aliens...

Heh... "Jaws Loves Alien"...
nicholaskang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

facehuggers underwater noooooooooooooooo poor facehugger cant leap at host underwater the shark is gonna eat it
Mr. Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face-huggers grab any living thing in site, for some reaon it's always humans, and the occasional dogg, but if any others were around, then they'd face-hug 'em.

In alien 5 or 6, we could have horse aliens, or tiger aliens, or rhino aliens, well, you get the gist now.

ps, does anyone know what a full-size predalien looks like. In my opinion, they ROCK. It's like AVP squashed into an alien. Question
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Director's Cut edition of Alien3 the Facehugger grabbed a cow. So actually it's a Cowomorph.
chris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i once read an alien comic years ago and that had a rino alien in it and one that looks like a praying mantis cant remember what comic it was.
chris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the dubble post but i found some pics of action figers

i found most of em here http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NEW2001+/Aliens/FSAliens.html
im the 9001 drone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: there is no alien king Reply with quote

I cant believe there is no alien king i mean there is so many types
of aliens mantis, scorpion and bull alien the only one they dont have is a fucking KING!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
im the 9001 drone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: there is no alien king Reply with quote

of aliens mantis, scorpion and bull alien the only one they dont have is a fucking KING!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
RobinHood3000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy-kid wrote:
ps, does anyone know what a full-size predalien looks like. In my opinion, they ROCK. It's like AVP squashed into an alien. Question

Ungodly ugly. Problem is, they're not suited to wear any of the Predator equipment, so they're basically just souped-up Aliens.

...cliiiiiiiiiick...
Pred Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that Flying Queen Alien when I was a kid..man the memories. There was this bit at the back you push to make her wings 'flap' and a soft part at the back of the head where the inner mouth would shoot out. My friend had all the other figures, the Scorpion version of the Xenomorph had this red missile that flew out of it's chest. They were cool.
squiggley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: ah, memories Reply with quote

I had the panther alien, the top part of the head would shoot forward. But then the head broke off after it "jumped" down the staircase and when my mom glued it back together it didnt shoot anymore. Crying or Very sad
squiggley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: there is no alien king Reply with quote

im the 9001 drone wrote:

If you scroll down, they have Hicks v. King, you can see what it looks like.
John

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: ah, memories Reply with quote

squiggley wrote:
I had the panther alien, the top part of the head would shoot forward. But then the head broke off after it "jumped" down the staircase and when my mom glued it back together it didnt shoot anymore. Crying or Very sad

Lmfao, yeah.
Behemothic Leviathonic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those figures have given me some ideas. Twisted Evil Imagine Elephant Aliens... Razz

Sorry, I haven't actually got anything intelligent to contribute to this thread Wink

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Wrist-bladesRus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can a facehauuger hug a mantis? Unless another breed of aliens evolved to resemble a mantis, and the same with the scorpion
l33td00d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrist-bladesRus wrote:
How can a facehauuger hug a mantis? Unless another breed of aliens evolved to resemble a mantis, and the same with the scorpion

i think they meant mantis like mantis from fallout u no
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you play Fallout? Awesome. Don't you just love shooting a group of mantis with a Pancor on burst mode Twisted Evil

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: