Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Pres is in fashion this season

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mentallyillhil




Joined: 20 Oct 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Pres is in fashion this season Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holly Resurrected



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 976
Location: The Shadow Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WT flying F?? A tribal mask? A very creative burglar? A scary mannequin?
_________________
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mentallyillhil




Joined: 20 Oct 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fashion models on the runway

http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=Dino+Alves&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&c=news_photos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weasel



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 20
Location: Jacksonville, FL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck is up with that person's face?!? I'm gonna have some god damn nightmares about this one! You know, those really bad nightmares where some lion monster comes and smacks you upside the face with forty snakes and then sacrifices you to satan.
_________________
I knife-fight wild macaques.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nuggets



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Posts: 9
Location: enroute to a sercet hide out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that hurts MY head
_________________
kids in the back seat cause accidents
accidents in the back seat cause kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l33td00d



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that's just fucking dumb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InvaderJess



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 346
Location: Always lurking in the shadows

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the hurting never stop?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's someone from the cast of the Lion King play. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Behemothic Leviathonic



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 42
Location: Tamworth, England

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think it's someone from the cast of the Lion King play.


Either that, or a promotional shot of an alien race for a secretive new Star Trek series... oh wait what was I thinking, the makers of Star Trek aren't as creative as that... Rolling Eyes
_________________
THE ULTIMATE MOVIE!

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Inkmonkey




Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 193
Location: The Great American West

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, if that thing approached me in a dark alley I'd toss it my wallet and then haul ass.


...which probably wouldn't do me much good. Something like that is probably more interested in eating my spleen than taking my cash.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that would try to corner me I'd go fucking apeshit... my muscle mass would increase tenfold and my skin color will turn blue. Then I'll rip off her/it's head and kick it to the sun, where it will incinerate. Then I'll throw the body in the ocean where the Tidal Kraken will do stuff to it I don't wanna know... uhm, yeah... sortof
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Behemothic Leviathonic



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 42
Location: Tamworth, England

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
If that would try to corner me I'd go fucking apeshit... my muscle mass would increase tenfold and my skin color will turn blue. Then I'll rip off her/it's head and kick it to the sun, where it will incinerate. Then I'll throw the body in the ocean where the Tidal Kraken will do stuff to it I don't wanna know... uhm, yeah... sortof


Thats an intresting prospect, would that require some kind of fast acting steroid drink and a shitload of paint? Question

As for your Kraken suggestion, lets hope the Kraken isn't of the Hentai persausion Shocked
_________________
THE ULTIMATE MOVIE!

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zeppelin



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 27 Apr 2005
Posts: 2
Location: Don't look above you. . .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was just plain inflatable. Not as scary as some of the things I've seen on a dark night. . .

*Shudder.*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behemothic Leviathonic wrote:
Aramor wrote:
If that would try to corner me I'd go fucking apeshit... my muscle mass would increase tenfold and my skin color will turn blue. Then I'll rip off her/it's head and kick it to the sun, where it will incinerate. Then I'll throw the body in the ocean where the Tidal Kraken will do stuff to it I don't wanna know... uhm, yeah... sortof


Thats an intresting prospect, would that require some kind of fast acting steroid drink and a shitload of paint? Question

As for your Kraken suggestion, lets hope the Kraken isn't of the Hentai persausion Shocked


No, just too much imagination and a forum where they make a topic where you get the chance to express your imagination...

Well... it has got tentacles right?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Behemothic Leviathonic



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 42
Location: Tamworth, England

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
No, just too much imagination and a forum where they make a topic where you get the chance to express your imagination...

Well... it has got tentacles right?


Yes of course. I like to pretend that i've had a cat scan of my brain and this was the result...


Tsk,tsk,tsk... that wily Kraken knows his way round the censors... Shocked
_________________
THE ULTIMATE MOVIE!

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
l33td00d



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behemothic Leviathonic wrote:
Aramor wrote:
No, just too much imagination and a forum where they make a topic where you get the chance to express your imagination...

Well... it has got tentacles right?


Yes of course. I like to pretend that i've had a cat scan of my brain and this was the result...


Tsk,tsk,tsk... that wily Kraken knows his way round the censors... Shocked



just as long as there as no tentacle penises
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Behemothic Leviathonic



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 42
Location: Tamworth, England

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l33td00d wrote:
Behemothic Leviathonic wrote:
Aramor wrote:
No, just too much imagination and a forum where they make a topic where you get the chance to express your imagination...

Well... it has got tentacles right?


Yes of course. I like to pretend that i've had a cat scan of my brain and this was the result...


Tsk,tsk,tsk... that wily Kraken knows his way round the censors... Shocked


just as long as there as no tentacle penises


Yes, dont watch Urotsokidoji or Adventure Duo... ever, unless you or a loved ones life depends on it... Shocked
_________________
THE ULTIMATE MOVIE!

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group