Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
this was fun

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
none
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: this was fun Reply with quote

This is realy cute. It's a short quiz.


1.Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.

2.Which is your favorite color out of red black blue green or yellow?

3.Your first initial.

4.Your month of birth.

5.Which color do you like more, black or white?

6.Name of a person of the same sex as you.

7.Your favorite number.

8. Which do you like better, Cali or Florida?

9.Do you like the lake or the ocean more?

10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll down, Don't Cheat!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
The ANSWERS.

1. You are completely in love with this person.

2.If you choose...
RED-you are alert and your life is full of love.
Black-You are conservative and aggressive.
Green- You're soul is relaxed and you are laid back
Blue- YOu are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love
Yellow- you are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down

3. If your initial is

A-K-You have alot of friendship and love in your life
L-R- You try to ejoy life and you love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z- You like to help others and your future love life looks very good

4. If you were born in...
Jan- Mar: the year will go very good for you and you will discover that you will fall in love with somoen who is completely unexpected.

April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.

July-Sept:You will have an amazing year and you will experience a major life changing for the good.

Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great but you will eventually find your soulmate.

5.If you chose...

Black:Your life will take on a completely different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for a change.

White:You will have a freind who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.

6.This person is your best friend.

7.This is how many close friends you will have in your lifetime.

8. If you chose...
California- You like adventure
Florida- you are a laid back person.

9.If you chose...
Lake:You are loyal to both your friends and you lover and are very reserved.
Ocean:YOu are spontaneous and like to please people.

10. this will come true only if you repost this bullitan on a different board within one hour, and it will come true before your next birthday.
Back to top
l33td00d



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: this was fun Reply with quote

none wrote:
This is realy cute. It's a short quiz.


1.Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.

2.Which is your favorite color out of red black blue green or yellow?

3.Your first initial.

4.Your month of birth.

5.Which color do you like more, black or white?

6.Name of a person of the same sex as you.

7.Your favorite number.

8. Which do you like better, Cali or Florida?

9.Do you like the lake or the ocean more?

10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scroll down, Don't Cheat!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
The ANSWERS.

1. You are completely in love with this person.

2.If you choose...
RED-you are alert and your life is full of love.
Black-You are conservative and aggressive.
Green- You're soul is relaxed and you are laid back
Blue- YOu are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love
Yellow- you are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down

3. If your initial is

A-K-You have alot of friendship and love in your life
L-R- You try to ejoy life and you love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z- You like to help others and your future love life looks very good

4. If you were born in...
Jan- Mar: the year will go very good for you and you will discover that you will fall in love with somoen who is completely unexpected.

April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.

July-Sept:You will have an amazing year and you will experience a major life changing for the good.

Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great but you will eventually find your soulmate.

5.If you chose...

Black:Your life will take on a completely different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for a change.

White:You will have a freind who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.

6.This person is your best friend.

7.This is how many close friends you will have in your lifetime.

8. If you chose...
California- You like adventure
Florida- you are a laid back person.

9.If you chose...
Lake:You are loyal to both your friends and you lover and are very reserved.
Ocean:YOu are spontaneous and like to please people.

10. this will come true only if you repost this bullitan on a different board within one hour, and it will come true before your next birthday.



YUO = FAG0T
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, 133td00d, delightfully irreverent as always.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Holly Resurrected



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 976
Location: The Shadow Gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh, I actually did that and it turned out to be crap. Isn't there supposed to be a punchline or something?
_________________
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Behemothic Leviathonic



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 42
Location: Tamworth, England

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intresting quiz, but a little simple. Just because I like the colour black I am, and I quote, "conservative and aggressive". Confused

I guess i'm Gothic French Existentialist as well then... Razz
_________________
THE ULTIMATE MOVIE!

Alien VS Predator VS Species VS The Thing VS The Polymorph VS The Terminator VS Cthulhu VS Critters VS Tremors VS Nocturnal Hammerheads
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Inkmonkey




Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 193
Location: The Great American West

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that you had a lot of errors in your quiz, so I went ahead and fixed them for you.

1. This person is made of bread dough

2.If you choose...
RED-you are gay
Black-You are super gay.
Green- Your soul is gay
Blue- YOu are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from other gays
Yellow- you are a very happy person and give good hea--... look, you know where this is going

3. If your initial is

A-K-You have a badger on your shoulder
L-R- You once ate an entire package of cookies all by yourself
S-Z- You are the One. Buy a trenchcoat.

4. If you were born in...
Jan- Mar: You will eat some undercooked pork

April-June: You find yourself unnaturally attracted to inanimate objects.

July-Sept:You will sacrifice three and a half goats to Istra, the serpent god

Oct-Dec: Your cousin could be seen in the background of one of the scenes in Spiderman 2

5.If you chose...

Black: You will travel back in time and have wacky adventures with King Arthur

White: You get to go first in chess!

6.This person is a figment of your imagination.

7. This is the amount of stomach pumps you will receive involuntarily.

8. If you chose...
California- You like hookers
Florida- You are gay

9.If you chose...
Lake: You haven't seen enough bad horror movies
Ocean: You are the other white meat

10. This will never come true. In fact, the opposite will come true. Deal with it, bitch!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
angelusraptor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Apr 2005
Posts: 1699
Location: Singapore; with a cup of Premium Evil

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Inkmonkey. haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Drone Daddy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. According to this quiz, my adventurous nature will lead me to aggressively seek a love life with my mother, even though she is relatively conservative - and something about furries. Shocked

Ah, but I digress... by the way, has anyone seen Jesus in a Pop Tart lately?



I'll start posting meatier material when these threads quit being so reg0dd4mndiculous. The quiz had potential but I'd give Pfizer a call if I were you, dear. Very Happy

Happy Tree Friends, weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
20xx



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOZL IT WERKED.121
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:

3. If your initial is

A-K-You have a badger on your shoulder
L-R- You once ate an entire package of cookies all by yourself
S-Z- You are the One. Buy a trenchcoat.


So that means I'm The One (Simon Says). I think you may want to revise. You know how we detemrine who's The One? Yup, the prophecy. The prophecy is that whoever has sex with Trinity becomes The One. That's right, whoever Trinity is fucking gets to be The One.

In college, it was a guy named Bud. Eventually it was Morpheus. Last week Cipher was The One. That's why he was so pissed, Neo came in and cock-blocked him out of being the savior of the human race. Agent Smith got to be it too, Trinity got blizted at that human/machine mixer, he was The One three times that night.

There have been six or seven The Ones. Hell, her hand has been The One more times than anyone could count.

I haven't been fucking Trinity... so I'm not The One. Yay I don't need to save humanity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
I noticed that you had a lot of errors in your quiz, so I went ahead and fixed them for you.!


I'm relieved to know that someday my gay, inanimate, bread-dough prince will come. And take me to Omen III.
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Inkmonkey




Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 193
Location: The Great American West

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make sure you don't wish for it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
Just make sure you don't wish for it.


Oh god no, then he'd take me to Legend of the Bayou.
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Drone Daddy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanshawoman wrote:
Inkmonkey wrote:
Just make sure you don't wish for it.


Oh god no, then he'd take me to Legend of the Bayou.


Better than Legends of the Fall. Brad Pitt sucks since he left her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drone Daddy wrote:
[Better than Legends of the Fall. Brad Pitt sucks since he left her.


Somewhere on this forum is my theory on any movie with the word legend involved in the title. Short version: I never want to see another one.
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RobinHood3000



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 224

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great; I'll have π best friends in the course of my lifetime.
_________________
Grrrr...RAAAAARRRGHHH!!!

...cliiiiiiiiiick...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. This is funnier!



Read the small print.
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
distresspattern



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 13
Location: Linden, NJ

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha....ha?
_________________
Tired of gaining weight? Stop eating your friends.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
angelusraptor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Apr 2005
Posts: 1699
Location: Singapore; with a cup of Premium Evil

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Drone Daddy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahem...

...
...

hehe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dahaka




Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 183
Location: TN, originally from NY

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe
_________________
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none shall suffice."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group