Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Simon_Says VS Aramor RPG! Read first post!
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you vote for?
ARAMOR THE FORUM WHORE ETRAORDINAIRE!
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
SIMON_SAYS THE PANDA SHOGUN!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

stupidgenius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
-Just for the record, I can't speak human, so most of you won't be able to understand me... stupidgenius must have some sort of telepathic device in his head... Wink-

-I'm a technomaniac, no duh I have subconscious-enhancing chips in my brain, allowing me to understand all languages and telepathic signals.-

As Prof. S.G. hastily runs through the night, He hears the soft thup of a paw behind him. He looks back, seeing a half-man, half-wolf creature bound off the opposite way through the early moring sun.
My batteries must be running low... My eyesight chip is malfunctioning......... I hope.
After nearly an hour of running, he finds his apartment. He steps inside, thankfull to find his five bags of equipment and clothes already there. He goes downstairs and begins to set up his extensive lab.

After almost four hours of work, he is done. On his way back up, he installs a wormhole generator behind the door, so no-one can get into his lab. He types in the long entry code, steps through, and re-arms the generator
This should keep those damn scientists out.
As he walks outside again, The Professor gets into his (prototype) air-fueled car*, and goes in search of the nearest Starbucks.
He consults his brain-implanted GPS, and manages to find one just a mile away. Unfortunately, It seemed to of been blown up.

No doubt there'll be a new one near here in the next day or two.
He drives back home to get a quick nap before starting his daily expiriments.

---------------
*If you've ever seen The Wacky Races on Boomerang, it looks and acts sorta like The Professor's car, only black.

Steyn: Do you know she has flowers on her panties?

Mpudi: So that's how it got up the tree.
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Dude, way too contrived. Anyone else think this guy overuses Deus Ex Machina in his roleplaying?-
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The continuation to the deus-ex machina debate has been moved to this topic in the Utter BS section. Summary: Deus Ex machina is from now-on strictly prohibited.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelus drove across the highway, reaching downtown within minutes. As he drove, a strong gut feeling was starting to develop. Something felt wrong in the air, and Angelus could feel it.

Dawn was fast approaching. If it weren't for the mysterious call, Angelus would have been... just about wake up. He decided to make a turn to the Starbucks for one of those rare coffee moments, only to see that it wasn't there. Well, Starbucks was still located in 48th Street, but with the store broken up to rubble in what seemed like an explosion had taken place.

Damn.. well, nothing beats my tea, at least.

Angelus slowed his vehicle. A squad of police officers were around, making inspections and wrapping the place with yellow tape. With a quick cup of tea in hand, Angelus stepped out, hoping to catch whatever conversation so as to know of what happened.

Angelus made his prescence known, but at the same time maintain the air of subtlety so as to avoid attracting attention while not looking like a sneak rat. He casually moved towards a police officer who was interviewing an eyewitness, and get as close as he can to hear them without being too conspicuous.

... yeah... and like, boom. This really big explosion. Then this Panda dude flew, crashed to the bakery there...

Panda? Heh. Must be sensei. He must be here... somewhere...

Angelus decided to turn back to his car, and strategize on his next move..
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, seeing as Munan transfers RPG powers to myself...

Munan was stunned to see a panda in a towel loincloth. It defied conventional sanity. The fox closed his eyes, trying to shut out the disturbing image. The mint dropped to the floor, but didn't spill over.

To think I fought alongside this beast...

The Pandaman saw the reaction of his two friends in front of him, and dashingly sped up the stairs to grab some decent apparel. The Shogun was then confronted by the awful truth: he left his other clothes at his place, and this was a girls house.

Simon yelled down the hall.

Ipsa can I use your phone?

Simon walked towards the phone awaiting an answer. But he noticed a familiar car outside of the window. He noticed Angelus examining the ruins of the Starbucks.

Never mind!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Professor woke up to a terrible headache.
It feels like my subconscious area; I think my telekinesis chip has shorted.
He could still understand launguages, but not Xenomorph-speak, or any other unspoken launguage.
Hmm... strange. Oh well.
He soon fell back asleep.
-------
THERE are we done with the disowning now? Can I resume daily life?

Frost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost, lord of the snow, stepped forth from the shadow of a nearby building. The wind whistled through his fur and the sunlight gleamed on his freshly sharpened claws. He briefly looked around for sheepomation devices, but saw none. Today would be a good day indeed.

Except...

Where are my fur-bearing brethren?
-- Zapp Brannigan
angelusraptor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, isn't this somewhere Ipsa lives?

Angelus looked at the nearby address. Sure enough, the address do struck familiarity with him. If he remembered correctly, Ipsa lived somewhere on the opposite side of where he is at.

Gulped down the cup of tea. Angelus alighted his vehicle and locked it behind him as he walked towards the door, passing by a Nazi Fan with "pre-teen nazi for hire" sign.

-Because Simon wasn't online for the past couple of days, I think it's wise to implement the stunt-double thingy now.-

No pandawan-- oof! Simon almost (note: almost) tripped on Some Random Thing Which Almost Made Him Trip. For a while he wondered what that was, but as instantly as it occured to him, he dismissed it away.

-Sorry, writer's block XD-

Simon rushed to the window, sticked his head through. Yo Angelus!

Angelus: Sensei! Knew you're around here..
Frowns. Why are you hiding yourself.. and you looked kinda wet.

Long story there. Say, you have extra pants with you? Go get them; I'll get Ipsa to open the door.

Alrighty.
So Angelus went back to the car and checked the boot. Found a pair of slacks, slightly larger than his waist. It would still be a pretty tight fit for the Pandaman, but it'll do for the moment. He grabbed the pants and made his way back to Ipsa's...
Sal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bomb site that used to be Starbucks was now heavily crowded. cops, cop technicians, eyewitnesses, random onlookers, hitlerjugend...
Salvatore talked to every policeman he could, determined to help with the investigation and, more importantly, to find out what they already know, to get any info from them that could progress him in his own private investigation. but the cops seemed as ignorant about the attack as him.

damn coppers. they know shit. an' they don't even care who and why. they just pick up the evidence, put it in a paper bag, lock it in archives and case closed. and these inhuman monsters who did this to Barbra walk freely under the sun. no, this ain't gonna happen, i won't have it!

suddenly something caught his attention. there appeared somebody new on the scene. from a shiny mitsubishi parked right by the yellow tape area came out a man. a man with a cup of... tea? who goes around visiting explosion sites wearing shades and sipping tea? Salvatore was so intrigued that he started to observe the movements of this strange newcomer. he clearly tried to remain inconspicuous but the strong macho vibe around him made him stand out from the regular folks. Sal was sure this man didn't come here by accident. he knew the likes of him from movies too well.

this macho dude. he's here for a reason. he's not a cop, far too tough-looking for a cop. he ain't even talking to cops. as if he knew better... i bet he knows something about the bomb. maybe he's even looking for the bombers as well...

and in the very instant when Sal decided to walk up to the man, the man apparently made contact with someone up in the window of a building opposite. a big guy with... fur?
what the...

before Sal was able to figure if he really saw a furry bloke in the window, the macho-with-the-tea swiftly took something out of his car and disappeared in the aforementioned building.

this must mean smething. i don't know what's goin' on here, but i'm gonna find out...
with this thought he followed the same way and very cautiously entered the building.
Ipsa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipsa, knife still in hand, and Munan looked at each other, both slightly confused.
I: I'll go put some water on to make some tea.
Ipsa returns to the kitchen, Munan following. Water goes in the kettle, kettle on the stove. Ipsa returns to chopping vegetables, humming a little tune, sounds something like Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue.
M, sitting at the table: So... What do you think of canto XXVIII, Dante's Inferno?
Ipsa and Munan begin discussing such matters when there is a knock at the door.
M: I'll go ahead and get that. Munan heads to the door, nearly colliding with Simon, still mostly naked, who darted out of the bathroom.
M: Expecting someone?
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*The Xenomorph suddenly awoke. A disturbing feeling... disturbed him... he left the Hive through the maze of corridors and was now standing in the main factory hall, between the rusty machinery. He quickly found the pheromone track of stupidgenius and followed it until he came to the busted door. He quickly looked outside to make sure no one saw him. All he saw was the quickly dissipating pheromone track of stupidgenius and another one, he couldn't quite recognize. He had never seen it before. He memorized and then repaired the door. He smeared lots of sticky shit on it and then returned to the Breeding Chamber.*

Well now, looks like Church has grown quite a lot...
Yo, wake up, I've got something important to tell you...

*Church woke up and first inspected himself. He liked his now body and tried out his features for a while. He moved his tail around, clawed at the wall and moved his inner-jaw back and forth sometimes, and after he walked over the walls and the ceilings for a while he returned to Aramor.*

Done playing? Now, listen up... a few miles east of here, in the desert, a ship crashed. A ship filled with eggs. It was one of the Space Jockey's Transport Ships. Some people of a certain corporation, Wailand or something, quickly quarantined the area. I managed to sneak in and steal an egg though. The same egg that you sort of came from. Now, I don't think they noticed it, but when I went back yesterday, the security was improved. It's gonna be hard to steal some eggs now, but with the two of us we should manage. We'll just steal some eggs, then get some hosts for them and then start building an army. I reckon that the more Xeno's we have, the more eggs we can steal... soon we'll have a large enough army to go back to the other crash site... the one I came from... there are literally thousands of eggs there... it's just a matter of time before we'll have an army big enough to take over this planet.
Well, tomorrow night I'll take you there. If you want, you can go explore the city a bit... just a couple of things though. First of all, remain unnoticed, we don't want to give away our presence yet. That also means you can't kill too many people. I think somebody has already seen me... an old nemesis of mine... but I'm not sure. Anyhoo, that's it... I'm gonna go and get some more rest now...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His hair in disarray and a smug grin plastered on his face, Crotchfire steps out the front door of a small apartment building. In his hand is a small piece of paper with several digits and hyphens on it, and he carefully folds it and puts it into his wallet. The day only brightens his mood, as the sun is shining. He starts singing:

If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me...

Some people in the street look at him strangely, people are uptight in this day in age, and not given to random performances in public. On aging baby boomer gives him a thumbs-up.

I must be travelin' on now, 'cause there's too many places I've got to see...

Crotchfire continues on his way back to the health food store from yesterday, hoping to pick up some avocado hummus.

And if I stay here with you girl, things just couldn't be the same...

He stumbes upon chaos in the street, police line tapes are everywhere. He stops, remembering the incident yesterday and his subsequent distraction.

I wonder how that panda is doing. Especially in a big city, considering pandas are indigenous to tibet... also odd that about that murder in the park by something I've never seen before. Perhaps the explosion and the murder are connected? Unlikely, but an interesting possibility. It's unfortunate that so few of my brethren can bear to live in cities, and none at all in this city, save me. That strange building bears investigation, but I need to find some allies. Perhaps the police? No... I doubt I'd want a citywide investigation into strange, dangerous creatures.

Just then a familiar sound becomes slightly audible. It sounds like a rhythmic strumming of a metallic string...

Tung ting ting sst sst tung ting ting sst sst...

A grin once again comes onto Crotchfire's face. He heads off in the direction of the sound. He hears singing accompanying the sound.

Donna Maria como vai voce...

Donna Maria como vai voce!

Como vai voce, como vai voce...

Donna Maria como vai voce!

He finally comes across a circle of people, clapping and singing. Two people are in the center of the circle, seemingly dancing.

A Roda!

Crotchfire joins the circle and claps and sings for a minute, getting a feel for the rhythm:

Quem vem la, sou eu, quem vem la, sou eu, berimbau bateo, capoeira sou eu!

He enters the circle, crouching underneith an instrument like a bow with a gourd attached. He bows his head. He waits until the next chorus in the singing, and buys the game with the more senior player.

He starts his ginga to the rhythm, seemingly lazily moving back and forth. He throws in an occasional au, a meia lua de frente, but he can quickly tell that this player is far more experienced than he is. He plays conservatively, as if to say "I know you're better than me, I just want to play."

Finally someone else buys the game with him. This player is clearly a novice: his ginga is too stiff, his movements aren't consistent and smooth. Crotchfire does not wish to make enemies, though, and so he doesn't throw his kicks at full speed. He gives his opponent a chance to get out of the way of each of his moves.

At last, someone buys the game from him and Crotchfire rejoins the circle, momentarily forgetting about the odd events.

Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to Angelus for taking up my character during a pivotal moment on my behalf whilst I was away. A man shouldn't run around without pants now should he? Even if they would be too small.

Angelus: ...Alrighty

Simon_Says ran out of the room, and down the stairs. The doorbell rang, and he heard Munan say "I'll get it."
Simon tumbled down the stairs, still naked (completely), and almost crashed into Munan.

Munan: Expecting someone?

Simon: Yah.

Simon jumped up and opened the door. There Angelus was standing, pants in hand. The Pandaman snapped the pants and started pulling them on, struggling to get the ankles right.

What resulted was the rather hilarious sight of a Panda in tight slacks. Sort of makes this photo rather normal doesn't it? Anyway, the pants finally fit. They were surprisingly comfy 'round the best bits, but it severely chafed the Shogun's crack. The ankles didn't allow much room either.

Simon shrugged those nuisances aside, walked up to the mirror, and checked himself out.

Damn these pants make me look sexy!
He proceeded to boogie right in front of the mirror, humming "Can't touch this". After about 10 seconds, Simon stopped, realizing that any significant stress on his pants would eventually tear them apart.

Simon walked into the kitchen, grabbed a box of Turkish delights from the cupboard, threw them to Munan and Angelus, and proceeded to sit down at the table with Ipsa.

Sorry 'bout the scare. I know, wet fur smells horrible. Anyway how ya been Munan? Been long time no? Meet my new pandawan, Angelus_Raptor. Angelus, this is my old companion and brother-at-arms, Munan. I did tell you about the LOFG right?

Simon looked over into the window, to see a rather Hungarian looking fellow surveying the carnage across the street. That figure soon slipped away after something apparently caught it's attention. He also witnessed the Nazi holding up a sign "pre-teen nazi for hire." Simon, suddenly regaining awareness of his situation, recalled the dark figure on the roof, as well as the man in blue who set up him the bomb.

Guys, you better sit down, I have to explain exactly what just went on across the street this morning...

Simon then saw another person, this time with video tape wrapped around his head. Walking just for them.

Shit! No time! We have to get out of here now!

Edit: Added sighting of Sal coming towards the house, and the subsequent reaction.
Reedits: Changed "jeans" to "slacks" to preserve continuity.

Last edited by Simon_Says on Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Professor woke up after a nearly eight-hour nap, awakening fresh and energetic. He hung up a sign outside his door, as well as put up posters, saying "Inventor for hire, will invent for pay."

Someone around here must need some devices of sorts.
He noticed, just across the street, a walking panda, wearing tight slacks and yelling, although the Professor couldn't hear him.
Oh well, better start making a real transporter, instead of that drawing over there.
He walked down to his lab, tearing the drawn wormhole generator as he went.
------------
Yeah, disregard the post I made earlier, then deleted.

Since we have Xenos, and therefore quasi-futuristic technologies, would that include Halo (2552) tech?
Jus' wondering.

Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-As far as I know, this is all happening right around now, with today's technology... the reason for the Xeno's will be explained later... maybe...-

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is supposed to be fantasy/sci-fi lite right? Sure a couple futuristic gizmos. It's not as if you don't have a tricorder (ripoff) in your tail...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost woke up (friggin' narcolepsy) and stepped forth from the shadows...again. He climbed to the top of the closest building and was hit with a startling odor...smoke. It was coming from a few blocks aways!

Hope its not the Triple X'mas again.

He was about to return to the shadows when yet another scent blew in. It was all too familiar.

Xenomorph...

Overcome with the urge to sink his claws into chitin, the lycan sharpened his claws on the stoney edge of the roof. He pulled his 8-gauge shotgun from his pack and went off in search of his races mortal enemy. As he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, the smell grew sharper...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Sal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the staircase inside the house was poorly lit. when Sal got to the builing the macho shaded guy was of course no longer to be seen. fortunately, the unbelievable aroma of his tea left a trace, relatively easy to follow too. all that was needed was to go where the scent led.
cautiously but determinedly, the skinny Barbra Streisand-fan of Italian-immigrant origin approached the door behind which the tea aroma seemed to hide. there were other smells too: boiling vegetables, and some horrid wet fur smell (it gave Sal an almost subconscious flashback to his childhood on a farm in Texas, but he shook it off immediately). he walked up to the door and tried to peep in through the peeping hole
[i dunno if that's what it's called but you know what i mean] but he couldn't see a shit.

okay, let's do it....

he wiped the sweat from his eyes (the videotape didn't stop it from pouring down very well), took a deep breath and knocked on the door, the knocking barely louder than the rapid beating of his heart.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

um, hello?
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Well this is supposed to be fantasy/sci-fi lite right? Sure a couple futuristic gizmos. It's not as if you don't have a tricorder (ripoff) in your tail...

-Well, this Aramor is completely Xenomorph, no mechanical parts included...-

*When Aramor awoke, he saw that there were two more bodies "glued" to the wall. They were still unconscious.*

Ah, I see you've finally left the Hive in search of some humans... how did it go?

Church: It went ok... I accidentally killed 4 humans before I found out it's not a good plan to stab them in the head with your tail... and I killed 5 others using my claws and inner-jaw...

So you killed 9 people and captured 2... where did you do it? We shouldn't draw too much attention to ourselves...

Church: Well, there was thing were there were lots of humans standing in a circle, and some in the middle... and there was this one dude, with a really weird pheromone signature... anyhoo, I saw some people leave the event so I followed them, and then killed them when they were isolated enough...

A weird phero sig? Could you describe it?
*Church then used his telepathy to describe the signature.* Hmm, that's the same one I saw outside the Hive building this morning... that's odd... well, anyhoo, get some rest, and then I'll take you to the crash site, and we'll steal some eggs...

Church: Okidoki!

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-
Simon_Says wrote:
Sure a couple futuristic gizmos.

Including MJOLNIR?-

Frost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupidgenius wrote:
-
Simon_Says wrote:
Sure a couple futuristic gizmos.

Including MJOLNIR?-

Something tells me...no...

It's too dang powerful.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, that was good green tea.

Sweating lightly, Crotchfire makes his way back to the roda. He is in good spirits but this changes quickly when the smells of death, blood, and that strange creature once again hit his nostrils.

Shit, shit, no...

He sprints in the direction, his legs shifting slightly... not enough to give him away to observers, but enough to make him run a little faster. He comes on the bodies and stops. He falls to his knees. He's seen death before, but never so much, especially not so many new friends.

Time passes, he doesn't know how much. He stares, slack-jawed at the carnage, and his mind is numb. Finally, someone shakes him. He looks up, it's a cop.

I didn't...

The cop tells him he knows he didn't. There isn't any blood on him. The cop asks if he's alright, obviously looking for signs of shock. Tells him he should get out of there, it's a crime scene now, it needs to be investigated.

Crotchfire, stumbles away, dazed. The numbness starts changing, the Beast is there, demanding of him. He keeps it in check, but the Beast needs to express itself. It demands a release, no matter how small, but it needs a release. It threatens to tear him apart.

He runs to an alley, climbs the fire-escape to the roof. He's shifted, but he didn't even notice. His clothes are still on, stretched to nearly ripping. Good thing I wear loose clothing, thinks the rational part of his mind.

He lets loose a fierce howl, the kind a monster makes in grief/anger. It is a call to war. He wonders if any of his brethren are nearby to hear this.

-On an outside note, since Frost is a werewolf too, I'm just going to make it clear the nature of my particular lycanthropy so as to avoid confusion. This isn't to restrict any other werewolves, I see no reason why there has to be only one kind of werewolf.

In human form, I'm not particularly special, maybe slightly more resistant to ordinary human disease. I can shift to wolf-form pretty much at will, and in that form I'm very hard to hurt, much-less kill. Traditional weapons will work, bullets can kill me, but while a single bullet could kill me in human form, it'd probably take a couple minutes of prolonged shooting to take me down as a werewolf. Silver weapons are roughly as effective against me in wolf form as any equivalent weapon would be in human form, but silver in a form that isn't sharp probably isn't going to cause me any distress.

My form of lycanthropy is a genetic thing, I come from a long line of wolf-men from Hungary. It's not transmissable unless I have a child.

I also have the Beast, which is basically the wolf's instinctual self, who I can keep in check most of the time unless it happens to be a full moon, in which case I go apeshit all night, even stronger than my normal wolf form, but not easily controlled.

And that's the kind of wolf-man I am.-
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost is a werewolf? I was he was an articially created snow-beast...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am. But the scientists called us lycanomorphs, because of our physical resemblance to the mythical beast. http://www.geocities.com/the_trinity_666/pictures.html

Simon, do you remember which forum it was where I described what I am?

Actually, nevermind, I found it. Doesn't really matter tho, cuz I've changed so much of my story's info since then. But just for the sake of role-players who want to know what Im playing as... the lycanomorphs were created to be the ultimate biological killing machine. They regenerate at an incredible rate, even their heads. They have nearly unbreakable bones and incredible muscle power. This is all mostly due to self-reproducing nanobots in the bloodstream.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Frost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost stopped in his tracks as a new scent filled his cavities. One that seemed to muster every ounce of hate in him. And there it was, standing not 10 feet away on another rooftop...

Crotchfire... hmph. TURN, MOON WALKER!!!
-- Zapp Brannigan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: