Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Simon_Says VS Aramor RPG! Read first post!
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you vote for?
ARAMOR THE FORUM WHORE ETRAORDINAIRE!
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
SIMON_SAYS THE PANDA SHOGUN!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God... Where's the Tylenol?

The Shogun regained consciousness after ~5 minutes. His head was throbbing. The world seemed to spin round and round and round, like a record. The world finally came into focus, just as a very august-looking fox walked passed, whistling to himself.

The Pandaman sat up, and noticed a glint in the shattered remains of the bakery window.

Nice... a quarter.

Enough for the phone.

The Pandaman rushed towards the nearest functional telephone booth. Dodging a pre-teen nazi on the way who was doing something stupid with his hands. The Shogun reached the telephone. The fire trucks were just coming in. The Panda shoved the quarter in, dialed a number, and waited as the phone began to ring.

C'mon Angelus, pick up the phone!

But he didn't, apparently his Pandawan was elsewhere. Simon slammed the phone back into its place, but the machine ate his quarter.

Fucken Japanese Imported Junk!

Great. Just great. I was almost assassinated, I can't reach my Pandawan, and now the phone gobbled my quarter. Who can I go for help?

Blaster? He's in Chicago. Digit? He's across the pond. Wait... AHA!

Simon bolted down the street. He reached his destination, and walked up the stairs towards the door. Just as he began to reach for the door, it opened.

Ipsa: Oh, hey! Where have you been?

Simon: Right where that big crater is. Mind if I come in?

-Edits: Typos-

-Edits: Helmet Boy reverted his name back to Rommel Dunn, therefore my thought about name switchers almost as bad as transexuals became unappropriate. Anyway, the following line was supposed to be inserted after "doing somthing stupid with his hands. Here goes:

Why the hell do people change their names? Are they not satisfied with their original moniker? They're almost as bad as transsexuals...-

Last edited by Simon_Says on Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*As the Xenomorph was clinging on the ceiling in one of the tunnels, resting there... totally one with the background, the Facehugger dropped on the floor. Some minutes later the man on the wall awoke. When he got to his senses and realised where the hell he was (even though he had no clue as to exactly where he was) he started screaming for help. Well, at least until something black and evil looking crawled over the walls, into the room. The man gazed incredulously at the unearthly creature.*

Scream all you want... but within a couple of hours my sibling will burst through your ribcage... and after it's grown enough, we can both head back to the crash site and steal more eggs... and before you know it, we'll have a Queen... BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE DAWN! TREACHEROUS AS THE SEA! STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH! And the entire human race will be severely fucked... now where's my drink...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After coming off the 6-hour flight, Prof. S.G. was very tired. He stumbled upon a dark tunnel, with a man crawling on the floor, writhing in pain, his chest starting to bleed.
Looks like...no...a face hugger?
Just then he noticed a dark figure on the other side of the tunnel, looking for something.
As Prof. S.G. approached the figure, he realized it was a xenomorph.
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!
Aramor? I gladly will provide any technology or assistance you desire, Sir.
-----------
Prof. S.G. for StupidGenius, if you couldn't figure it out.
I figured every RPG needs a techno-nut. Might as well be me...

Steyn: Do you know she has flowers on her panties?

Mpudi: So that's how it got up the tree.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fucking wallhax, Ripley! How the hell did that guy get here... how did he find this building... and get through the maze of corridors... and how did my victim get free... what the fuck... and who the hell is that guy anyway... and why is he speaking to me... and why am I asking questions nobody can answer because they don't understand me... DIE FILTHY HUMAN SCUM!!!

*The Xeno hissed furiously and jumped towards stupidgenius, claws slashing, tail slashing and inner-jaw biting at his desire*

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Ipsa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all.
Steps aside to let Simon in.
Just make sure that you close and bolt the door as she walks over to the kitchen, opens a cabinet, pulls out two glasses and fills them with ice. Opens another cabinet, pulls out whiskey, and fills the glasses.
Here, you look like you need it. Offers glass to Simon. What the hell did you do now? Barista give you the wrong drink again? Chuckles.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

The Pandaman followed Ipsa inside, careful to close and bolt the door behind him, and wipe his sandals on the mat. Not very nice walking around with glass shards in your footprints now are they?

Simon fell into the sofa, utterly exhausted. Ipsa offered Simon a drink.

Ipsa: Here, you look like you need it. Simon took the glass. What the hell did you do now? Barista give you the wrong drink again?

Well, the barista did put too much cream in it.

*Takes a sip...*

But really. I was at Starbucks, minding my own business. When some stranger in a blue suit and suitcase drops a bomb on my table.

I notice the bomb is ticking, I ran out. KABOOM! A blast that not even Inspector Clouseau could survive. All I know is that the guy who dropped the package wore a blue suit, and held a briefcase.

Oh, and there was this one other thing: I noticed something on the rooftops. Bout 6-10 feet in length, black. Damn ugly. Looked like a xenomorph.

I doubt it could be Aramor. That business with the League of Furry Gentleman and the Hive is long past... I think...

Simon_Says pondered deeply. Did Aramor play nice and friendly only so he would be backstabbed? The Pandaman decided to confront Aramor with this issue. But first, he needed help...

-End Chapter 1?-

-Particular emphasis on "I think". Also, it's Pandaman, not Panda Man, or Panda'man, or Billy Bob.-

-Edits: Typos-

Last edited by Simon_Says on Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ipsa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sits down on sofa by Simon while he's talking and sits facing him. Sips drink, nods periodically.
Hm. This is very worrisome. If indeed that was Aramor on the rooftop, then he may know that you are here. He has not been the same since the sausage-and-gravy-incident, so I would not put this past him.
Sips drink.
I hope that he doesn't know you're here so you can rest a while and think up a game plan. What of the others? Like Angelus?
Sighs.
Worry about that later. You look like shit. Sleep some, wash up. I'll get some food ready. Should anything happen or anyone come by, there's a fire exit in my room and a door in the kithen which leads downstairs to the basement for trash and laundry. I think you should be able to make an exit from there. But let's hope that we don't have to worry about that.
Gets up and walks over to kitchen, does kitchen/food preparation things. Simon, Simon, what an interesting life you lead...
angelusraptor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uptown, deep in the suburbs, a certain Certified Evil was working out in his home. He stood upside down with his hands, balancing himself, and presses downwards to the ground, doing his vertical pushups.

Alright, shall do five today... O. N. E. One. T. W. O. Two. T. H...

He had his focus on the workout so much so that when he heard the ring of Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis off his handphone, he didn't stop to answer it. Right at the favourite part of the song, the ringtone was cut off. Thinking of how odd it was, angelus_raptor stopped his pushups and had his feet on the ground.

Checking the phone...
Damn.. sensei called. Seems weird.. think I'll head to where I heard he last was, somewhere downtown. After a short shower...

Wears velvet shirt.

Slips on dark slacks.

Wears mid-boots.

Checks dual Desert Eagles and ammunition.

Wears cool shades.

Grabs a flask and a few teabags of Premium Evil's Tea.

Angelus proceeded out of his apartment, and got on his Mitsubishi Lancer. He started the engine and began to make his way downtown, in hopes to meet his sensei somehow...

Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Important Update!

See first post on the backup feature. It basically allows you to designate another player to play yours should you not be able to contribute. This idea was introduced in the failed Indiana Karst and the Gravy of My Sausage RPG. A list of players and their backups has been added, and will be updated as soon as players PM their preferred backups.

Double-S Over & Out...-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--
Aramor wrote:
*The Xeno hissed furiously and jumped towards stupidgenius, claws slashing, tail slashing and inner-jaw biting at his desire*

...I really hope you ment "desire to kill" and not "desire for stupidgenius"

I'm not going to bother getting a backup, seeing as I'm DEAD.
fuck, I always get killed in RPG's.
I thought you guys would be different.
oh well.

Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-My desire to kill, mutilate and caus general unpleasentness... yeah...

And I never killed you. I'm leaving that part up to you. You can try to succesfully run away, get injured and go into a coma so I think you're dead... you can actually die... or fight me back... -

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mr Chainsaw lifts the grating that covers his cache of equipment. A vagrant was sleeping next to it, but his trusty .44 had solved that particular problem. There had been some splatter however.*

Must remember not to stand too close.

*Chainsaw loads up a bag with 'supplies'.*

Fuse wire, primer cord, maybe a few more knives...

*Chainsaw decides to head back. He knows that forces are gathering, and he doesn't want to miss this. He notices the gore on him, and packs a bottle of water to tip over his head, rinse off the worst of it. He heads back into the alleys, a smile on his face and a song in his heart.*

I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair...

*He fades again into the shadows.*

-Yellow is hard to see against the background. I suggest switching music to violet.-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salvatore didn't wait for a reply from the hitlerjugend figure (who seemed not very interested in helping him out) and started a systematic search for his lost videotape. patiently combing a square meter after square meter of the street, carefully checking every little pile of rubble piece by piece, he struggled to keep the frustration flow at bay.

it must be somewhere...it must be somewhere... the explosion wasn't so huge... it must be somewhere...

Ah! Yes!--- AAAAHHH! NOOOOO!!!

the exclamation of happiness quickly turned into scream of horror, cold distilled terror ran through Salvatore's veins, his eyes blacked out for a nano-second and his senses took a brief time-out. there it was.
the plastic case broken open, the little plastic window shattered, the rolls deposed from the case, the tape itself... everywhere, lying there on the dirty concrete, in the puddles of filthy mud, like a thin shiny snake in agony, like a black river of bliss... humiliated... disgraced... dying...

skinny Salvatore didn't say anything. but thoughts rushed through his weakened mind like cars through a freeway during a rush hour

how... tape... bomb... terrorists... Barbra... Barbara... only thing that's left... bomb... Barb... Annville... her property... her own... bomb?... who could... who knew... why... don't understand... tape... so shiny... so beautiful... she... gave it to me... who could... bomb? Starbucks... bomb... attack... Barbara... Barbra... Barbara... no! who... responsible... revenge... blood... tape... blood for tape... so shiny... Barb... bomb? find them... find them and kill them... kil them all... revenge... blood... revenge... death... kill... blood... kill.... revenge... must pay for what they done...

slowly, celebrating this act, he reached for the lifeless tape before him. gently held it in his hands and unwinded it all from the rolls. the plastic case is just an earthly shell. the essence is here. this way he will pay the last homage to "Yentl", and all that this tape represents. he will let her be there, he will let her watch while those responsible for this beg for mercy... let her watch while they bleed... love... hate... hate for love... it's so simple.

he wrapped the tape around his head above eyes - Rambo II-style. and raised his eyes to start looking for clues as to what his next step should be... any clues...

--------
also edited due to recent character developments on page 10.

Last edited by Sal on Mon May 01, 2006 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
helmet boy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after 6 pointless minuetes helmet boy had finally figured out what to do, only after shooting his left hand after it "cheated"

i shall......oh

helmy saw that da panda man was gone. he then put up a sigh in front of him saying"pre-teen nazi for hire"

(i dont know where to come in, so feel free to interacte with me.
Munan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, doesn't Ipsa live somewhere in this neighbourhood?

Checks adress book

Yes she does. I wonder if she'd fancy a game of backgammon or would like to discuss canto XXVIII of Dante's Inferno.

Walks up to Ipsa's door and rings the bell.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipsa, there's someone at the door!

Simon was in the bathroom removing debris and glass from his fur. He splashed water onto his face, and wiped the dust off. Simon started to look like his pre-explosion self again. Meanwhile, the Shogun was still contemplating...

I need to find Frost and Munan. The League must be reunited. Angelus will have to be there too...

But it's been so long since the band of heroes last met. So many months before. They barely even wrote letters to each other since then.

Tracking them down shouldn't be too hard... How hard is it to find a ass-kicking fox-man and an Antarctic lab-rat?

Simon soon found it would be even easier than he expected...

-For those of you who don't get what I'm talking about, with the League of Gentleman and past battles, I've compiled a few links for all y'all so you aren't left in the dark.

The League of Furry Gentlemen: A band of furries, consisting of Munan, FROST, and myself, joined by furriness to fight the incestuous hive.
This is how the League first came into being. (CLICKEY)
It's first (and I think only) battle, on the ruins of an Aztec temple. (CLICKEY)
FROST's betrayal an subsequent humiliations. (CLICKEY)
After which the LOFG and the Hive decided to fight together against a common threat, but never did.

The Hive: Aramor's extended family. Encompassing just about every female xenomorph in the galaxy.
First started to counter the LOFG (CLICKEY)
The Hive was capable of acquiring advanced Star Trek technology. As such, their use of such scientific and engineering abominations sort of contributed to the creation of the ALP Forums Laws of Off-topicness, a result of the ensuing twisting and destruction of the forum-time continuum already twisted and destroyed by Digit.

Hope that clears everything up.

Double-S Over & Out-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stops chopping vegetables and walks towards front door with knife in hand, concealed by her right forearm.
Damn it! I hope it's not Aramor or his sisters.
Looks through peep hole on door, heaves a huge sigh of relief.
Munan!
Opens door.
Hey, Munan! Come in, come in! What brings you to the area? I haven't seen you in quite a while! Can I get you anything to drink?
Steps aside to let Munan in.
Munan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Ipsa! I'm unexpectedly having an afternoon off since the Starbuck's I work at happened to explode and I was passing by your house, so I thought: let's see if I can seduce Ipsa to play a game of backgammon to while away the afternoon. Also, I just re-read Canto XXVIII of Dante's Inferno in the light of current affairs and I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

Follows Ipsa to the kitchen.

Oh, and I brought some fresh minth from that nice little shop around the corner.

Important note:
I just realise RPG-ing is really not my cup of tea, but I do think my character has something to add to this thread. I therefore give Ipsa and Simon (and only them!) control over my character.
You can use it anyway you like, but use it wisely, stick to my characteristics and don't let me die. When in doubt whether an action is true to my character, just ask me, okay?

And in case you need them: there's still my army of deadly killer bunnies and their pirate ship...

Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Those illustrations are kick-ass man. Does this mean you are not playing or that Ipsa and I can simply steer what your character does?

Also, what exactly is "minth", is it a flower or a herb?-

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, the Pandaman's keen ears caught the familiar sound of an old comrade at the entrance...

Talk about coincidence!

Simon bolted down the hallway and the stairs, appearing right before Ipsa and Munan in nothing more than a towel-loincloth, his fur still glistening with water.

Old buddy!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-um...okay...whatever...-
After hours upon hours, The Professor slowly regained consciousness.
What the... I'm alive?
Hello, anyone there?
He began to remember what had happened. The Xeno had ran up to him, claws slashing, tail slashing, and innner jaw biting. The Xeno had bitten his neck, just barely hitting the jugular vein. His neck and head were covered in blood. He last saw, as his drifted into a blood-deprived sleep, was the Xeno coming up to him, laughing manically.
Did he do anything after I went unconscious?
The Professor then noticed he was covered in a slimy, sticky substance from the chest down..
What the hell... Oh no... nonononono.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

-----------
Most weekends, I won't post, so don't presume me dead- thanks.

Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*While stupidgenius was screaming, the Chestburster bursted out of the other guy's chest. Aramor quickly entered the room to witness it. The Chestburster looked around him and wanted to make a run for safety, but then he saw the other Xenomorph and he knew he was safe. It was sort of like an instinctial feeling.

Good, you're alive... that was fun wasn't it? I did that twice...
-Remember, I went from Xeno to Fugger and back to Xeno...-
Now, if you just wait here, I'm going to get you some food you can chase down in our little hive here. But uhm, please don't start eating the guy in the other room, we need him as soon as we have more eggs...

*And so, Aramor left the hive to search for small mammals. Under the cover of darkness -(I think that by now it's night...)- he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, looking for small animals to capture.*

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Munan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
-Those illustrations are kick-ass man. Does this mean you are not playing or that Ipsa and I can simply steer what your character does?

Just to make sure: they're not mine. I would be able to draw and inkt like that (sort of), but not to colour like that.
It's from my favourite comic book De cape et de crocs.

It means I'm not playing but you and Ipsa can steer what my character does instead of me. Basically, I've lend you my character.

Quote:
Also, what exactly is "minth", is it a flower or a herb?-

I meant mint. Fresh mint, as in a plant you can make tea with.
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Professor was about to make a run for it, but then heard the Xeno had come back.
-This is Aramor-
But uhm, please don't start eating the guy in the other room, we need him as soon as we have more eggs...
-back to me-
The Professor quickly took out his expirimental laser
Wait, 2 out of 3 times this thing has malfunctioned... I'll try to sneak by the chestburster first.
Thankfully, he was wearing all black as usual, so he easily snuck past the chestburster.
Ah, free at last! I can finally get started on my laboratory.
He ran off, In search of his apartment.

Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor returned to his hive with a dog he found in someone's backyard. It was still paralyzed thanks to the Xeno's tail. He saw that stupidgenius has fled.*

Ah crap, now I gotta find another human... well, better give this to the Churster and find some humans...

-From now on, I'll call the other Xeno Church... and now, unlike his namesake from Red vs Blue, he's not going to die and come back as a ghost...-

Hey Church, why don't you devour this lil' puppy while I'm gonna find us another human... the other one escaped. Just don't wander out of the hive, and you'll be safe. I don't know how that dude got here, but in the months I've been living here, no one has ever entered here... I'd also better check he's really gone...

*So, while Church was slowly eating his way through the dog and realised that collars aren't as tasty as they look, Aramor quickly searched through the hive, only to discover that stupidgenius has really left the building. He quickly checked the entry of the hive and saw that it was still pretty good tucked away from sight. He then smeared some more sticky shit on all the doors into the building to make sure the only way into the hive was through several air ducts. He then left the building via the roof and went searching for a human.

After searching for a while, he finally encountered two humans in the city's park. They were making love and Aramor decided it was time they learned the meaning of coitus interruptus. He slowly crawled his way towards them, making sure he was unseen. The two persons were too busy to notice the stealthy Xeno and carried on with their business. When Aramor was close enough he stood over them, grabbed the boy's head and rammed his inner-jaw through the back of his skull, making a nice mess of his head. The girl started screaming. Aramor stabbed her with his tail in her right shoulder, paralyzing her with the poison from the afore mentioned tail. He then carried her lifeless body back to his hive and stuck her to the wall. He saw that Church finished eating the dog and was now resting...*

Wow, he eats fast... guess I don't have to ask him if he wants a doggie bag...

*He then crawled up on the ceiling, and fell asleep as he watched Church breathing slowly. He had nice dreams about Xenomorphs having total control of every planet, and him being the legendary Xeno that made it all possible... which made him very popular among the female Xenos...*

-Just for the record, I can't speak human, so most of you won't be able to understand me... stupidgenius must have some sort of telepathic device in his head... Wink-

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire awakes to feel the hairs on the back of his neck rising, and his heart pounding. He takes a moment to get his bearings, and notices that he's never awakened in this particular bed before. His wiry, hairy arm is wrapped around a brunette in her late-thirties.

Ahhhh, now I remember.

He strokes her hair gently with his free arm.

I think I'll stay in touch with this one. But why am I so tense and excited?

He gently removes his arm and slides out of bed, walking toward a window. The clouds cover a moon that is half full, and he breathes a sigh of relief.

I don't need to shift tonight, but why does something feel so wrong? Perhaps I should check things out anyway. Dawn's hours away, so I bet that I can explore a little before she wakes up.

He opens the window carefully, making sure not to disturb her, walks out onto the ledge, and closes it neatly behind him, making sure not to trigger the latch.

He looks down and sees that he is three stories up.

I won't even need to climb down.

Suddenly, hair starts growing more densely about Crotchfire's already hirsute body. His muscles and, impossibly, his bones, stretch and thicken. His nose and mouth elongate forward from his skull, and his teeth sharpen, especially his canines, which are now an inch long. His ears are now pointed. From his tailbone sprouts a thick, bushy tail. His fingernails mold and shift into long, curved claws, supernaturally sharp and sturdy.

Where stood before a man of average height now stands a creature which bears as much resemblance to a wolf as it does to a man, and a foot taller than before.

He feels a familiar tugging in the back of his mind, demanding more total surrender... but the moon isn't full, and while his body is one of a beast, his mind is still one of a man.

I smell blood.

He drops off the ledge, nimbly landing on all fours, wincing from the fall.

Easy... you're still young, and your strength and control are still developing. Next time, limit yourself to two stories. Three is pushing it.

He bounds off into the direction of the blood smell, making thirty foot leaps with each mighty heave of his legs. A man feels the wind as Crotchfire passes over his head, looks up, and sees nothing. No one else notices Crotchfire's passing.

Gradually, he becomes aware that he is heading toward the park. He slows down, sensing that he is closer to the smell of blood, even though it doesn't smell as fresh as it did a minute ago. The grass is damp, and the dew on the blades glistens gently in the subtle moonlight.

The scene is far from tranquil, though, for he can see a naked body lying facedown on the grass. It smells of sex, blood, burning spinal fluid, and... what? Something.

It is a young man, and there is a smoking, gaping hole at the base of his neck, all the way through to the nerves. The wound looks like it was caused by many vicious bites of a small mouth with particularly sharp teeth, but what is causing the burning is a mystery to Crotchfire.

He sees fresh clawed footsteps in the grass, and thinks.

Those tracks look like they belong to something whose mouth is much larger than what killed this poor man. He reeks of sex though, so there must be someone else who was attacked... perhaps carried off by the owner of the tracks. The owner doesn't smell like any creature I know of... let's see where it goes.

He eventually winds up at a building that looks to be condemned. The windows are boarded over. Scaffolding covers sections of the edifice, but they look to be hastily abandoned. The smell he can't identify is much stronger here, and Crotchfire doesn't feel quite as brave about entering the place.

I ought to find some of my brethren before we explore a place like this. I don't know what's inside... and it's always foolish to rush in without knowledge of what one faces.

He makes a mental note of the building, and prepares to head back to his new "friend"'s apartment when he smells something else. It's a human male, and he's afraid. He takes cover in a dark alley across the street, and watches a man burst through the front door of the structure, and run off. He makes a mental note of the man's face, and is about to follow his flight when he realizes that morning is fast approaching. He bounds off back to his ladyfriend's apartment.

-I bet none of you knew that I'm a werewolf, did you? Razz At least, that's what I tell my ladyfriends.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: