Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
for a gurps rpg fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blood.clan.leader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: for a gurps rpg fan Reply with quote

Facehugger

ST 4/8 Move/Dodge: 6/4 Size: <1
DX 5/8 PD/DR: 2/6 Weight: 6-8 lbs.
IQ 2 Damage: see below Habitat: Any
HT 10/4 Reach: C

Chestburster

ST 6 Move/Dodge: 6/6 Size: <1
DX 5 PD/DR: 2/6 Weight: 8-10 lbs.
IQ 2 Damage: see below Habitat: Any
HT 10/5 Reach: C

Drone

ST 20-25 Move/Dodge: 6/6 Size: 3
DX 10 PD/DR: 4/40 Weight: 200-300 lbs.
IQ 5 Damage: see below Habitat: Any
HT 12/15-20 Reach: C-1 (claws), C-3 (tail)

Royal Guard

ST 30-35 Move/Dodge: 5/5 Size: 5
DX 10 PD/DR: 2/50 Weight: 400-600 lbs.
IQ 6 Damage: see below Habitat: Any
HT 12/20-25 Reach: C-2 (claws), C-4 (tail)

Queen

ST 40-45 Move/Dodge: 5/5 Size: 10
DX 10 PD/DR: 2/50 Weight: 1-2 tons
IQ 7-8 (?) Damage: see below Habitat: Any
HT 14/40-50 Reach: C-3 (claws), C-5 (tail)

Predator (170 points)

Attributes: DX+2 (20)
Advantages: Alertness +2 (10), Claws (15), Combat Reflexes (15), Damage Resistance/DR2 (10), Extra Hit Points/4 (20), Fearlessness +4 (8 ), Full Coordination/1 extra attack (50), High Pain Threshold (10), Infravision (15), High Technology/TL+1 (20), Increased Strength/1 level (50)
Disadvantages: Appearance (Ugly) (-10), Bloodlust (-10), Code of Honor (Warrior's Code: kill only those who kill, fight bravely and honorably, obey the orders of a more experienced hunter, and respect prey that survives a hunt) (-15), Odious Racial Habit (Hunt other sentients for sport) (-15), Odious Racial Habit (Make trophies from skulls of victims) (-15), Stubbornness (-5), Vow (Die rather than be captured) (-10)
Quirks: Wear hair in tight dreadlocks (-1), Use traditional hunting weapons when possible (-1)
Skills: Acrobatics at DX (4), Karate at DX+1 (8 ), Wrist Blades at DX+2 (4), Double-bladed Spear at DX (2), Tracking at IQ+2 (6)

Predator (224 points)

Attributes: ST+8 (90), DX+2 (20), HT+2 (20)
Advantages: Alertness +1 (5), Claws (15), Combat Reflexes (15), Damage Resistance/DR 2 (6), Extra Hit Points/4 (29), Fearlessness +4 (8 ), Full Coordination/1 extra attack (50), High Pain Threshold (10), High Technology/+1 TL (20), Infravision (15)
Disadvantages: Appearance (Monstrous) (-25), Bloodlust (-10), Code of Honor (Warrior's Code: Killonly those who have killed, fight bravely and honorably, obey the orders of a more experienced warriorand respect prey that survives a hunt) (-15), Intolerance (Weaklings) (-5), Odiuos Racial Habit (Hunt other sentients for sport) (-15), Stubbornness (-5), Vow (Die rather than be captured) (-10)
Quirks: Wear hair in tight dreadlocks (-1), Use traditional hunting weapons when possible (-1), Keep skulls of vicitims as trophies (-1)
Skills: Acrobatics at DX (4), Karate at DX+1 (8 ), Tracking at IQ+2 (6)

Billy:"Im scared Poncho."

Poncho:"Bullshit you aint afraid of no man!"

Billy:"Theres something out there waiting for us and it aint no man... were all gonna die."

Predator 1987
Dean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this compatible with the Aliens board game?

I think Bernie has that.
hustlertwo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an Aliens board game? Man, that just begs for me to bust out the old game over line, but I shall resist the temptation. Is it a standard roll the dice game, a trivia game, or what?

blood.clan.leader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bugbase.de/aligurps.htm

http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/

http://www.rpgshop.com/

for more information click one of these, or mr. rubber duckie get his heart cut out in a very vilont way

Billy:"Im scared Poncho."

Poncho:"Bullshit you aint afraid of no man!"

Billy:"Theres something out there waiting for us and it aint no man... were all gonna die."

Predator 1987
Dean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a roll-the-dice type game where the characters have stats and such, and the goal is to kill the aliens (IIRC, you can also play as the aliens and try to kill the humans.)
l33td00d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean wrote:
It's a roll-the-dice type game where the characters have stats and such, and the goal is to kill the aliens (IIRC, you can also play as the aliens and try to kill the humans.)

There was also an Aliens RPG released by Leading Edge Games... I sold it on ebay a long time ago, so I can't tell you much more about it (except that it apparently didn't do very well because they went out of business).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: