Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Funiest AVP 2 multiplayer experience ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skunkweed09

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Funiest AVP 2 multiplayer experience ever Reply with quote

I was a human with a shot gun. I was being hunted by 3 net preds. Whenever They would catch me, they'd all swarm around me and I would kill at least 2 of them each time they netted me. Then I got booted Sad
It was still really funny.[/b]
imrumpf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best thing i remember from an online game is when i decided to do a 1-on-1 with my friend. (I think we used the original AvP tho?) I hosted the game and decided to be an alien. My friend joined as a marine. During the time i was waiting for him, i ran around and smashed ALL the lights in the level, rendering the screen completly black. Of course the marine has flares, except this was an amazing homing beacon for the alien. And if he decided to use his night vision, he no longer had radar so he never knew what was comming.... Twisted Evil i would even hide in some of the alien spawn spots and make hissing noises just to freak him out. Anyways here's the juicy bit.

my friend was hiding in the corner where it was impossible to reach him, except he was on a metal grate and another walkway was below him. So i go below, cling to the roof and stab him to death with a well placed blow to the foot with my tail of justice. I jump down and run down the hall...only to run into him face to face, he shoots, hurts me a bit and I bite his head off...more cursing from him....i run down teh hall a little more and what do i see? a freshly spawned marine with his back to me. CHOMP, off with his head. Needless to say he wasn't happy at ALL with the outcome of that game.

hehe ahhh the good 'ol times!
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only played AvP (the first one) multiplayer once. And it was a LAN. Anyhoo, we did the Metro level, caus I knew this level from playing skirmish on it all the time. We both started as Aliens, then I quickly changed to Pred. He changed to Marine. Then I just went up the buildings and sliced him with my Disc. It was really funny. Anyway, the fun part was that the week or so after that I still said to his classmates "I so friggin owned him with a frisbee!" Unfortunately, he doesn't wanna play it anymore, otherwise I'd convince him to be Marine and me as an Alien.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: