Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
the shunn the person before you game
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telveryon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Telveryon Redraluissur casting
>>Telveryon Redraluissur casted
>>Telveryon Redraluissur casted
Wheil of the Sunn on rommel dunn
>>rommel dunn will save versus Wheil of the Sunn (15+32=47 vs. DC130)*failure*
>>rommel dunn is shunned
>>Telveryon Redraluissur gains
6 experience

^Don't click the picture!
Medieval speak doth be a trademark of Telveryon & Telveryon_Recites Inc.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[newbie leet speak mode]
h3y n00b!!1 T4k3 th1s!!!

*_annoying_noob_ grabs Grand Sword of +50 Shunning and attacks Telveryon*

*Telveryon is hit for 666 Shunn points. Telveryon was totally Shunned from the server*

0mfgwtf!!1!!!11!! i 4M THE UBER 1337 h4x0rorr0r0r0rz0or lololololol!!!!!11!!!!!1!

[/fucking annoying made up language mode]

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Telveryon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*A shunn duel in the Tower of the Arcane Brotherhood*
Comentator-The duel has begun!
Aramor-Feel the power of my Aramor's Greater Shunn Storm!
Comentator-The spell has hit Telveryon directly in the chest but it seems he is uneffected, the absurdly enchated robes of our resident uber character have proven yet again to be impervious to any form of shuuning.
Aramor-What the hell! Then lets see how you cope with Power Word Shunn!
Comentator-Yet again the spell find it's target and yet again Telveryon is unaffected.
Telveryon *arogantly*-You bore me.
Comentator-WHAT A FINISH! Telveryon has finished another duel elegantly with his signature spell, Finger of Shunn. Telveryon has proven yet again he is the campion!

PS: Aramor that's how the console looks in Neverwinter (more or less).

AAATripper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telveyron casts: Shun Shield
Tripper begins to cast a spell
Telveyron casts: Spell Knowledge
Telveyron: spell identified, Bigby's Clenched Shun
Tripper casts: Bigby's Clenched Shun
Tripper hits: Telveyron for 5309482039875 points of shun
Telveyron resists: 340985398 points of shun
Telveyron is: Stunned
Tripper casts: Power Word, Shun
Tripper hits: Telveyron for 2094857299287346587234 points of shun
Telveyron: Shunned
Tripper casts: Improved Shun Shield
Tripper casts: Improved Mantle
Tripper casts: Globe of Shun Invulnerability
Tripper casts: Gman Godmode
Tripper says: Bring it on.
Telveryon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tripper wrote:
Telveyron casts: Shun Shield
Tripper begins to cast a spell
Telveyron casts: Spell Knowledge
Telveyron: spell identified, Bigby's Clenched Shun
Tripper casts: Bigby's Clenched Shun
Telveryon: immune
Tripper casts: Power Word, Shun
Telveryon:immune
Tripper casts: Improved Shun Shield
Tripper casts: Improved Mantle
Tripper casts: Globe of Shun Invulnerability
Tripper casts: Gman Godmode
Tripper says: Bring it on.
Telveryon casts: Epic Greater Shunn
Tripper: immune
Telveryon attacs Tripper with Telveryon's Greatsword
Tripper: hit, all magic disspelled
Telveryon casts: Finger of Shunn
Tripper is:shunned

Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telveryon has a rather creepy fixation with 'fingering' teenage boys. Thus I shunn him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shunning Heights

A movie based on the novel by Emunan Bronte

Starring Eliza Dushku as the confused, lonely, pretty girl on the hill and Mr Chainsaw as the long, tall, dark (and dangerous) stranger who breaks into her world of brooding solitude, attempting to change her life.

An we all know she will shunn him before he succeeds in breaking her heart (and more).
AAATripper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he was referring to the spell "Finger of Death" that summons a giant nasty green hand that pokes you and you die. In this case however, I was shunned.

I shun Mr. Chainsaw to the 11th circle of hell with noobs and noobish threads. Claw your way outta that one and I'll give you a cookie.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time in the fair kingdom of Lamia the king was bored. King Lamento the 324864th (it's a kingdom without any enemies, still wonder why the king was bored? Wink) then decided to play his favourite game... Shunn a random citizen. So he put on his Naughty Clothes and went into town. As he was walking through town, many people greeted him, for they knew he was the king... and he was bored... and wearing his Naughty Outfit... so they knew someone was gonna get shunned. The king also knew they knew that he would Shunn somebody, and especially people that didn't wave at him (after 324864 generations, people get strange habbits). So he looked everywhere to find someone who wouldn't wave at him.

After hours and hours of searching, king Lamento the 324684th was done walking through the kingdom of Lamia, without finding a single person that didn't wave at him. So he went back home, to his castle, build on Lamerock. Then he finally saw what he was looking for. A young man named Tripper, who was recently assigned as the castle's resident joker. Tripper was too busy trying to amuse the other people in the castle. But his jokes were lame. So the king Shunned him.

And the king and the people of Lamia lived bored ever after.

The end.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Ipsa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor goes to class. His professor hands back a test that was administered three weeks ago. Full of anxiety, he closes his eyes as the professor hands his exam to him, not wanting to see the grade. "Relax," says the professor, "It's not that bad." Aramor opens his eyes, and looks at his "Shunn+" grade and is thoroughly confused.
Munan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three happy Japanese cats dance into the thread, singing Dragostea din Tei. They write a Japanese novel full with spelling mistakes on Ipsa's tongue and thereby give our grammar nazi, unable to detect the grammar mistakes in a language she doesn't know, a mighty shunn.
angelusraptor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm beginning to love Flash MX...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
AAATripper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor is shunned to the back of my clothes closet, where he will undergo a painful 3000 years of moldy digestion by my living clothes pile that kind of looks like a sarlac pit...
HDS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipsa wrote:
After reviewing the previous post, Ipsa has given a penalty of shunn points to CelticPredatoress for using the incorrect pronoun as s^2 is female.

whoopsie, m'bad. Embarassed
oh, and for criticizing my post, i hereby declare you SHUNNED!!!!!!!!! (btw, HDS, you're included in this)
Sad but true

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you
HDS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CelticPredatoress wrote:
Ipsa wrote:
After reviewing the previous post, Ipsa has given a penalty of shunn points to CelticPredatoress for using the incorrect pronoun as s^2 is female.

whoopsie, m'bad. Embarassed
oh, and for criticizing my post, i hereby declare you SHUNNED!!!!!!!!! (btw, HDS, you're included in this)

*shuns you out of way*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to shunn HDS, really. Considering the amount of shunning him going on on this forum, he's slipped into the shunn-dimension for eternity and a day.

On a side note:

angelus_raptor wrote:

Classic! You're Simon Says' true heir. It does make one wonder how much fun this thread would be if da Pandaman would still frequent the forum, though.
Telveryon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A picture us worth a thousand words.

Two are worth two thousands.

Clarification: That's me shunning Munan with a Chain Shunn spell.

PS1: Sorry for the lack of text on the pictures but I lack an image editor at the moment.

PS2: I challage Aramor, angelus_raptor and Mr Chainsaw to surpass thart number of words Twisted Evil

Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... 2204 words to be precise:

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Somewhere there was a man named Telveryon. Telveryon decided to embark on a large quest... namely the quest to find the Sword of Shunning. This magical sword was the subject of many myths and legends. It was used to keep little children quiet, or to bring fear to a foe. Only the mentioning of it would give the average person goose bumps. But not Telveryon. He was brave and good at heart. So he prayed to the Gods that they would assist him on his quest, without interfering too much.

He asked many wise man where to start looking, but none of them knew the answer. He even spent weeks searching through the city library to find a clue. But he found nothing. Then one night, when he was sitting outside, pondering about stuff that only such a man would ponder about, a raven flew towards him. It landed on his shoulders and started whispering in his ear. At first Telveryon was shocked because he had never heard of talking ravens. After he got over his initial shock, he listened closely to what the raven had to say. It told him that the first clue was hidden in the Bottomless Pit of Agony. It then flew of again, disappearing in the night. Telveryon thought about this for a while. The only conclusion he could come to was that this bird was sent by the Gods. So he started his quest by going to the Bottomless Pit of Agony.
The Bottomless Pit of Agony wasn't actually bottomless. It was just that there was a great monster lurking at the bottom that made sure no one ever returned. Many people knew about this myth. So did Telveryon. But he was not afraid. No man or beast on this planet could scare him. So he started his journey towards the Bottomless Pit of Agony. After many weeks of enduring blistering storms and intense heat he came upon Mt. Azhranog, home of many things people didn't want to encounter. He walked around the foot of the mountain, trying to find a way in, until he came upon a passage. It was a stone door, carved in the foot of the mountain. It had runes carved into it, which were probably warnings. But Telveryon knew he had the blessing of the Gods, so he feared even less then he did before he started this quest. He opened the door and stepped in. It was pitch black inside. He lit a torch and started finding his way through the tunnel. He held his sword in his hand. For a day or two he wandered through the mountain's insides like this. Every now and then he would stumble upon a Skeleton Warrior, which he would defeat easily. But now something had changed. He hadn't encountered a living, or resurrected thing for hours. It was like the air had become heavier. It was hard to breath. Then all of a sudden he saw a light in front of him. He walked towards it. He entered a large cave, which was lit from above. He stepped into the middle of the light and looked up. He was standing at the bottom of the Bottomless Pit. He couldn't see where the top was, but somehow the light managed to find its way through it, all the way down. He looked around him. All he saw where piles of bones. Some charred, others broken in two. He tried to find equipment but he couldn't find any. The weapons and armors of the fallen ones were gone. This assured him that he was dealing with a dragon. Well, he could handle a dragon. So he began exploring the cave. All of a sudden he stumbled upon a large wooden door in the cave. Both the doors were broken. They were almost burned away. He entered the cave behind it. He suddenly felt as though he was being watched, but his torch only lit a small portion of the cave. Then all of a sudden he saw something reflecting the light of his torch. He walked towards it. It was a small coin. He knew he had entered the lair of the dragon. He found more coins and small pieces of jewelry. He tightened his grip of the sword. He was now standing at the foot of a large pile of gold and jewelry. It was still fairly small, if you saw how many bones were lying in the other cave. So he continued his path when all of a sudden he heard a voice saying "Who dares to enter my room?". He held his torch up higher. Then all of a sudden, as if done by magic, a hundred torches were lit in the room. He saw it was twice as big as he thought. Against the back wall was the biggest pile of gold and other precious things he had ever seen. And on top of it was a dragon. It was a black dragon, one of the few that remained after the great war of Nelvarach. His hide was covered with gold pieces and other things that used to lie on the pile. It was forming a second hide. Telveryon knew it was impenetrable. The dragon was still watching him, waiting for an answer. "I am searching the Sword of Shunning. I was told I can find information about it's whereabouts here." Telveryon said. "The Sword of Shunning ey?", said the dragon, "well, you won't find it here... here awaits only death!!!". After he said that, the dragon jumped forward while breathing flame down upon Telveryon. Telveryon quickly cast a protective shield around him. The flames didn't even harm him. He then charged forward, jumped and slammed his sword in the eye of the dragon. The dragon stood on his hind legs and roared furiously. Telveryon then saw his chance. He grabbed a spear, lying on the pile and threw it at the dragon. It went straight through a copper bowl on his stomach and penetrated the dragon's own hide. The roaring stopped. The dragon fell forward, pushing the spear in further. Smoke was coming from his nose and open mouth. Telveryon slayed the Black Dragon of the Bottomless Pit of Agony. He sat down and thought about what he did. He realized he sort of destroyed his last chance to get a hint about the whereabouts of the Sword of Shunning, when all of a sudden his eye saw something. At the bottom of the pile he saw a map. He walked over to it and grabbed it. He looked at it. It was a map of the entire surrounding area. Mt. Azhranog was on it, his village and a forest, with a big X in the middle. He figured this was a clue, so he picked up his sword and tried to find his way back. It took him several days again to find the exit. The Skeleton Warriors luckily didn't bother him anymore. They knew he killed the dragon and they didn't even try to attack him.

Once outside, he started his journey towards the forest. On his way he encountered many enemies again. Hill Trolls, Goblins, Imps and more unpleasant creatures. He had little trouble handling them. But then a new challenge arose. He stumbled upon a deserted village. He entered it to see if he could find some food. But then he saw something he didn't expect. Orcs. Hundred of Orcs. They were looting the village. At first they didn't notice him, but when one of them saw him, he alerted the rest. They liked what they saw. Telveryon took some of the things from the dragon's cave and they were clearly visible. The Orcs dropped the things they were holding and grabbed their swords. They charged Telveryon. The first Orc to reach him got impaled on his sword. Telveryon pulled the sword out of the Orc's chest and chopped off another Orc's head. And he killed the next few Orcs, and the ones after that. Wave after wave he defeated the Orcs until none were left. Except for one. It was an exceptionally large Orc. He was wielding a shield and a great sword. He was standing among his fallen comrades. He roared in anger and then charged Telveryon. He raised his sword. Telveryon slammed his sword into the Orc's shield. The Orc didn't expect this blow and almost fell back. He regained his balance and charged forward again. But Telveryon was quicker. He chopped of the Orc's left arm. The Orc dropped his sword. He tried to hit Telveryon with his shield, but he missed every time. Telveryon pushed his sword forward and impaled the Orc. The Orc looked gob smacked. Telveryon pulled out his sword and impaled the Orc again. He fell dead on the ground. Telveryon felt good. He just killed an entire army of Orcs and slayed a Grand Orc without too much trouble. He felt like he could take on the world.
He went through the village, looking for supplies. After he was done, he regained his path and went straight to the forest. After several weeks of traveling he finally reached it. All he had to do know was find a path of some sort. After circling half the forest, which took him several days he found one. It was a small path, with trees on either side. He could hear a small river. He entered the forest and noticed he was feeling very calm and relaxed. After walking for a couple of hours he was getting drowsy. So he went to the river and splashed some of the water in his face. At first he felt revived but then he fell asleep. When he woke up again he found himself in another cave. He was locked in a cage. He looked around. He could see several Goblins standing in the room, talking. Then one of them noticed he was awake. They all went over to the cage and looked at him. Then they opened the lock and told him to get out. Telveryon didn’t have his sword with him so he knew he didn’t stand that much of a chance. He could probably kill two of the Goblins with his bare hands, but one of the others would get reinforcements and if there’s one Goblin, there’s a thousand waiting around the corner. So he decided to wait and see what they had in store for him. They tied his hands behind his back and started pushing him down a corridor. After walking for a while, he stepped into a large room. There was a throne of some sort. It was empty. They pushed him towards the throne and he saw there was a larger room behind this one. The throne was standing on some sort of balcony. His eyes finally got used to the dark. He saw that the lower room was actually a pit of some sort and he saw thousands of Goblins standing around it. They put him on the edge of the balcony and they gave him a strong nudge. He fell in the pit. After getting on his feet again Telveryon looked around. The pit had several gates in the walls. All of a sudden a large iron gate sealed of the top. The Goblins were beginning to chant. Behind him one of the gates opened. He heard a strange noise, as if something was stomping down the corridor behind it. He saw something light up in the light of the torches. Then he saw what the Goblins were hiding down here. A large spider. The spider came out of the corridor and immediately the gate behind it closed. The spider saw Telveryon. He charged forward. Telveryon started running around the pit, hoping for a miracle. It happened. One of the Goblins knocked another Goblin into the pit. He fell on the gate roof thingy but he dropped his sword. Telveryon used it to cut his hands loose. He grabbed the sword and looked at it. He figured it should be possible. He waited until the spider charged him again. He didn’t have to wait long. When he had the chance, he would swing the sword at the spider’s legs. After a while he cut off half of the spider’s foreleg. The spider shuddered. He lunged forward. Telveryon stabbed the sword in one of the spider’s eyes. The spider fell on the ground, shrieking in agony. Telveryon then rammed his sword in the spider’s head and twisted it around several times. The spider was killed.

The Goblins stopped chanting. They raised one of the gates. Telveryon was wondering what the next challenge would be. He walked through the gate into a well lit room. In the back of the room was a door. It had markings on it. He could read them. They spelled “Sword of Shunning”. Telveryon was relieved. His quest had finally ended. He opened the door and was shocked. Inside he saw HDS playing with his butt-plug Amanda. He then heard a voice coming from above “Yo Telveryon, this is Aramor… your God… YOU’VE BEEN SHUNNED!!!”

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tear of joy rolls down cheek*

He's back... and it's like he never left... and I refuse to shunn him!

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
AAATripper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refuse to shun either of them, for this is a happy moment of shunning and Bruce Lee humor...
AbbyNormal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shunn Tripper because he spelled it "shun". Come on, guys, get it right!!

Also, the usages "shunning" and "shunned" are actual words, so aren't they like not in the spirit of the game? Shouldn't they be "shunnning" and "shunnned"?

You are all caught in a SHUNN STORMM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: