Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
4 Days In NY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollywood horror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: 4 Days In NY Reply with quote

Hey there, I'm coming to NY for the 1st time ever next week for 4 days and I havn no idea what to do with my time after seeing the usual sights. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am going to be there for Halloween as well. What great things happen then that I can do?

Thanks.
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno.... try asking Bernieh....

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
Sev

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can hit up Marco Polo's. I use to live near it. I lived on Broadway and White, and it was about a 10 minute walk away. Marco Polo's is on Baxter in the Manhattan Chinatown. Bernie featured it in one of his strips, and it really is damn tasty. Order the Spicy Beef Stew with long chou noodles.

A little bit down from there is a Malaysian restaurant called Jaya that's pretty good. I recommend anything curry flavor from there.

Humm.. You can take pictures with the Naked Cowboy in Times Square. Check out the Met. You don't have to like art to appreciate it. They have a cool arms and armor section.

Usually around 6-8 o'clock, on the strip of land that separates Time's Square from the Port Authority bus terminal, there is a comic book stand right next to Red Lobster and the entrance to the red trains. I pass by it everyday commuting back and forth from school. I dunno if you're into comics, but the guy there usually has some pretty good buys. You can trust me on that. I'm a Cartooning major at the School of Visual Arts.

And go to Spark's. Great steakhouse. If you like sushi, check out Yama's. It's a bit pricey but the amount of sushi they give you is humongous. If you order a handroll it's the size of a Sunday newspaper.
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh yeah, the guy said he was coming around HALLOWEEN. Slightly late response there.
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better late than never... but in this case, he should've stayed with the latter...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Sev

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oop sorry. I didn't see that it was posted in 2005.
Pieh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you probably shouldn't post in any topics that are on the second page of a forum. Even though this wasn't on the second page (there is none). Then don't post on any that are at the bottom. :D
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should also come to Brooklyn and go the to museum there! And also the botanical gardens! i think you take the 3 train there, but I'm so used to either driving there or being driven there that I forgot which train ran along Eastern parkway! And I used to live on Eastern parkway!! >.< oh if you come in august around labor day you could actually see the west indian day parade which with my being part west indian [Gyanese, Jamaican and panamanian!!!] I take full part of, and you could probably see me running around with a gigantic Panamanian flag flowing from my neck like a cape. I just like to represent yo. lol. but yea brooklyn is a good place to visit too! Just don't go to the bronx. The streets are confusing as all hell. All you need to know is that one of their bigger streets is Jerome street. umm thats it!

n_n

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> NYC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: