Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Jacksons situation - knee deep in dung.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bounty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Jacksons situation - knee deep in dung. Reply with quote

Now, I found this on AoL News about why he is being sued -

"However, he said he believes he is just the latest of several "black luminaries'' to be unjustly accused, citing former South African President Nelson Mandela and former heavyweight boxing champions Muhammad Ali and Jack Johnson as others."

I HAD FORGOTTEN HE WAS BLACK!

Personally, I don't beleive he did anything to the kids (i also think that the parents are fucking crazy for letting their children stay with a guy who was more then once sued for pedophilia) I think its just the parents trying to get into his wallet. I also understand that Jacko is indeed Wacko, and lost any respect I had for the man with his ramblings and for ruining his face. I think he should get one more plastic surgery - to do whatever he can to fix his goddamn face. I guess thems are called cosmetic surgeries.
I am SO going to Hell...
Mr. Z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon he'll get away with it.
O.J Simpson got away with murder, so i expect Whacko to get away with it to. It's not racism.

Peace out. Cool
20xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OJ had Cochran. Case closed.
Hagbard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Knee deep..? Reply with quote

Try NECK deep...

And Johnny's roasting on a spit right about now. I couldn't believe Angela Basset applauded him at his funeral. I thought she had more brains than that (or at least more class).

He's either going to kill himself or try and run. He's not getting off this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: