Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Extremely Hard Video Games
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gifftacon



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 145
Location: In the warm soul of a sucubus, surrounded by Beautiful women.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the original Ninja Giden was for the NES and took for fucking EVER! The Xbox version is also hard, but not nearly as hard.

Other hard games are Resident Evil For the Gamecube. On normal or hard. They throw so many zombies at you and not nearly enough bullets.

Also trying to beat the Game designer ghosts on super mario cart for gamecube is pretty hard too.
_________________
LIFE is a Mystery! I LOVE THE RESEARCH!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Cycoclops



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Posts: 81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digitaaliklosetti wrote:
Why are so many people saying that Ninja Gaiden was a hard game? I beat Ninja Gaiden when it came out and I was a tiny goddamn mouthbreather, with the attention span of your average goldfish.


Theres a Xbox Version out man. Hard as hell.

As for me, GTA san adreas, the hardest part of the game is not getting tired of it. But Half life can be pretty nerve busting at times, like saving when your on top of a grenade, so every time you load you explode, thus causing you... to HAVE TO RESET THE WHOLE GODDAMN GAME! (This only goes for the ps2 version)
_________________
"It was really big and scary, like someone taped two ninjas together to make ONE GIANT NINJA!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nelix



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digitaaliklosetti wrote:
Aramor wrote:
I played it on one of them demo console pod thingies... and yeah, it was really easy. Jumping from one rock to the other, on to a tree, on to another rock, fall off, try again, fall of again, try again etc etc was harder than killing a room full of baddies... unless we're not talking about the same game here... pretty sure it was Ninja Gaiden though... on XBox right?

NES.

Hands up, if you spotted the misunderstanding here. I need to try that Xbox thing, sometime.


u can get the nes versions on the xbox by getting all the golden scarabs very annoying i completed it twice on normal but im stuck on very hard first boss
_________________
My other ride is your mum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
helmet boy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 1239
Location: either a small room or a big box

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmo goes through puberty
_________________
Meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Agent 47



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 403
Location: Right there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
_________________
If you hate me, click here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash_wednesday



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 749
Location: Canadia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....
_________________
"You're lucky attacking ends the spell or I would smack the crap out of all of you."

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent 47



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 403
Location: Right there

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
_________________
If you hate me, click here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Llama_Ranger



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Aug 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ikaruga for GameCube, on easy.
I cant get past the beginning of the 3rd lvl. admittedly there are only 5 lvls but... what the hell will the last one be like?
_________________
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash_wednesday



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 749
Location: Canadia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
so....? Besides it takes the awhile to die anyway.....
_________________
"You're lucky attacking ends the spell or I would smack the crap out of all of you."

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent 47



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 403
Location: Right there

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
so....? Besides it takes the awhile to die anyway.....
but its cool to play basketball with death Smile
_________________
If you hate me, click here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash_wednesday



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 749
Location: Canadia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H’hirlanthsss wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
so....? Besides it takes the awhile to die anyway.....
but its cool to play basketball with death Smile
I've never done that before. But one of my sim's dated a hooker or so it seams. I had the "Hot Date" add on, where you can go downtown. So one night my sim calls his girlfriend to take her on a date. She says no because she was going to work. So my sim went down town anyway. Guess who was hanging out on a corner? His freaking girlfriend!!
_________________
"You're lucky attacking ends the spell or I would smack the crap out of all of you."

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent 47



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 403
Location: Right there

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
H’hirlanthsss wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
so....? Besides it takes the awhile to die anyway.....
but its cool to play basketball with death Smile
I've never done that before. But one of my sim's dated a hooker or so it seams. I had the "Hot Date" add on, where you can go downtown. So one night my sim calls his girlfriend to take her on a date. She says no because she was going to work. So my sim went down town anyway. Guess who was hanging out on a corner? His freaking girlfriend!!


i dont now if it works on other sims games but i did it in sims: busting out,
first i let my plant ate my wife Twisted Evil and after that death was coming
to get her soul, so i began to play basketball, then i askt death if he wanna play basketball and he did Laughing
_________________
If you hate me, click here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash_wednesday



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 749
Location: Canadia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H’hirlanthsss wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
H’hirlanthsss wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:
the sims games when you have to keep social with your friends Shocked
Holl crap you're right. ANd they were NEVER freaking happy!!!

and when our guy have use the toilet after work, it goes wery bad Shocked
make them sleep in their own puddle of pee....

and then they die Mad
so....? Besides it takes the awhile to die anyway.....
but its cool to play basketball with death Smile
I've never done that before. But one of my sim's dated a hooker or so it seams. I had the "Hot Date" add on, where you can go downtown. So one night my sim calls his girlfriend to take her on a date. She says no because she was going to work. So my sim went down town anyway. Guess who was hanging out on a corner? His freaking girlfriend!!


i dont now if it works on other sims games but i did it in sims: busting out,
first i let my plant ate my wife Twisted Evil and after that death was coming
to get her soul, so i began to play basketball, then i askt death if he wanna play basketball and he did Laughing
Shit..that's freaking cool.
_________________
"You're lucky attacking ends the spell or I would smack the crap out of all of you."

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Frost



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 2442
Location: The Realm of Suck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know? I think I would let Death win...
_________________
You forget one thing: rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and
scissors cuts paper... Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and
bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
angelusraptor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Apr 2005
Posts: 1699
Location: Singapore; with a cup of Premium Evil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's quite fun to watch Death win. in fact, i have a plot of land set aside for tombstones only. and i always bring in a family of ten?or more, and i hit the fast-forward button. next i go grab a snack and watch The Bourne Supremacy(which i really like) and return to my computer delighted to find a couple of tombstones Twisted Evil
_________________
Certified Evil Bastard. Serving your cuppa at Starbucks Terminal One Arrival Hall, Singapore. The one who started Premium Evil's tea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelus_raptor wrote:
it's quite fun to watch Death win. in fact, i have a plot of land set aside for tombstones only. and i always bring in a family of ten?or more, and i hit the fast-forward button. next i go grab a snack and watch The Bourne Supremacy(which i really like) and return to my computer delighted to find a couple of tombstones Twisted Evil


*Put's pinky to the corner of his mouth*
Mwuhahahahaha MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha aha... phew... hahaha... Twisted Evil
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mr.brightside



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Sep 2005
Posts: 34
Location: let's see l found a egg something came out l think is aramor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="angelus_raptor"]it's quite fun to watch Death win. in fact, i have a plot of land set aside for tombstones only. and i always bring in a family of ten?or more, and i hit the fast-forward button. next i go grab a snack and watch The Bourne Supremacy(which i really like) and return to my computer delighted to find a couple of tombstones Twisted Evil[/quot/]



i did't know your sim could die that fast Twisted Evil and also one time i ask death to go swiming but he did't.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Vince Vega



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Aug 2005
Posts: 33
Location: Big Kahuna Burger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contra III is absolutely impossible to beat...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
angelusraptor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Apr 2005
Posts: 1699
Location: Singapore; with a cup of Premium Evil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ mr.brightside,

angelus_raptor wrote:
... next i go grab a snack and watch The Bourne Supremacy...


Wink
_________________
Certified Evil Bastard. Serving your cuppa at Starbucks Terminal One Arrival Hall, Singapore. The one who started Premium Evil's tea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JackSpicer




Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine said you can keep them awake forever if you just fill them with espresso. All the time.
_________________
What do you get when you cross an owl and a bungee cord? My ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
genericname01



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i tried that,all my sims did was pee,stay awake all the time ,get depressed ,lose their jobs and play guitar.

sweet! Very Happy
_________________
you cant stop me,you can only hope to contain me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JackSpicer




Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... sounds like your average "make-a-popstar" reality TV show.
_________________
What do you get when you cross an owl and a bungee cord? My ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr Xeno



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Posts: 724
Location: In the Jungle, running from people from Discovery Channel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fahrenheit, when you hare at the gym
_________________
2 beers, or not 2 beers, thats the question?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Azrael



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 4810
Location: AWOL no more

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Ninga Gieden
-Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
-Doom 3
-Conkers Bad Fur Day (including Live and Reloaded)
-Splinter Cell, for the first few hours I played
-Half-Life 2, with the first few fights with the striders
_________________
Only the strongest will survive.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Smiley



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 Jan 2006
Posts: 721
Location: Inside the Beltway

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God of War on the Spartan setting gave me fits of anger. I'd get to the second battle with Ares and the freaking PS2 would freeze. Then I'd have to shut down and come back to fight him and all the damn Kratos clones again. Insane.
_________________
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-Gallileo Galilei
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group