Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
I finally got my driving permit ^_^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bounty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: I finally got my driving permit ^_^ Reply with quote

Oh JOYOUS occaision... now I can't wait to wreck my moms car after I drive it into a stop sign. Bwhahahaha!
I am SO going to Hell...
Scar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I remember those good ol' permit times... ^_^ I'm very glad I'm all done with that and a [if i say so myself] l33t driver now. You will soon find that, no matter how well YOU may drive, everyone else always SUCKS and breaks the rules. Have fun!

(just today, on the way home from work, some retard was trying to get on the highway from the overpass ramp and... was just.. not getting it done. LMAO it was pretty funny.. i zoomed around them while they were freaking out at a truck.. hehehe)

Just remember: pedestrians are always right - except when they're ..flat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: