Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
THERE IS NO ALIEN KING!
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NukeTheSiteFromOrbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeno.Morph wrote:
Nuke is Thei-de Amedha. *Finds a lighter. Twisted Evil *

Dude. You know two things jack and shit and jack just left town.
Bounty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NukeTheSiteFromOrbit wrote:
Xeno.Morph wrote:
Nuke is Thei-de Amedha. *Finds a lighter. Twisted Evil *

Dude. You know two things jack and shit and jack just left town.

You know, usually I'd say that was an inapropriate comment... but hell, I agree.
I am SO going to Hell...
¤ShadowVictim¤

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

xeno, you brought up that the blizzard games have complex stories and plots, and it's similar to the Alien games. i just have to say that, sure its cool to watch a movie and read a book, but when you get obsessed over a fictional thing such as an Alien, and technicalities of whether there's a king or 'dog' alien, it's time to grow up and maybe go out get some fresh air, you know.. do something with your life. Cuz really.. im sure i speak for everyone out there reading, no one cares. They dont see a "queen" alien or a "dog" alien, we just see some kickass killing machine and we wanna see it pummel and stab something regardless of what its called.. bac kto the blizzard games, i personally play starcraft online, i say screw the story line let me kill the bastards on battle.net, that goes for the Alien thing to. Oh and the beehive thing, no one cares whether there's a king bee, they just want the honey that is produced so in short, close this topic because it's stupid. GG NO RE THX
gasm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah man Xeno.... get a life, get real.

What are you? 14, 13? pimple faced? no friends?
¤ShadowVictim¤

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your little toys and movies don't count as friends so don't even think about saying yes, oh yeah those little voices in your head dont count either.
Alien King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, was this thread started because of my choice of username? I do know that there is no such as an Alien King; I got the name from this little toy:

I am an Alien and Predator fan and do know the whole mythos behind it all. Dayum, I bet the last time you got worked up over something so small was when you looked at your penis. Nobody cares if there is an Alien King or not. Was the term "runner" established in the films? Was "Dog Alien" even uttered in Alien 3? No, because they were created by the fans who make up the mythology themselves. There could be a new novel out where they call the Aliens "Dgfejriwgjekgnveijnwruivntrji's" but it won't be official. Just look at the Star Wars novels compared to the films. So many contradictions.
bernieh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I have my first "Hall of Shame" thread. Thanks guys!

Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: