Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Munan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Greetings Reply with quote

Well, what do you know... theyīve got computers in Croatia!

I thought Iīd sent you a greetings card.

Iīm travelling through Croatia with my girlfriend, cause sheīs writing a guidebook about it. Itīs her job. But itīs my holiday.

We also stopped by in Mostar, in Bosnia Hercegovina. Good news: the old bridge, destroyed in the war, was rebuild and looks awesome!

Now I`m not going to make it long, because these keyboards are all wrong (the mixing up of the z and y just minor annoyances compared to the @ being virtually unfindable, etc.

Itīs nice that there are so many naked girls around here, though. Nudism was like invented here or something. Also, the sea is very blue. And there is much sun to be enjoyed.

So sunny greetings from Munan and talk to you all in september!
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

munan wrote:
Itīs nice that there are so many naked girls around here, though. Nudism was like invented here or something.

*Bitchslaps Munan back to Holland for not posting pictures of that*

Anyhoo, have fun overthere and say hi to your girlfriend. Don't know why, that's just usually what people say right? That you want them to say hi to someone else...

Btw, that bridge looks a bit out of place, they should paint it so it looks like those brick walls...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah the bridge looks photoshopped...

Nice place, might spend a vacation ther emyself if Cuba is overrun by Americans...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bridge pic was a scan from a book clearly though. I'm sure it was not photoshopped afterwards.

Lucky you Munan, looks like a beautiful place.
Holly Resurrected

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Lovely pictures. Croatia's weather seems much better than where I am. Damn fog. Looks like a great place to vacation. Send us some more pictures!

Still internet married to Tripper.
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
Hey there! Lovely pictures. Croatia's weather seems much better than where I am. Damn fog. Looks like a great place to vacation. Send us some more pictures!
What are you talking about? I love the fog. I remeber as a kid playing "Hide and go seek" in the fog with my friends. We also did that at night in the woods.

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Munan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
munan wrote:
Itīs nice that there are so many naked girls around here, though. Nudism was like invented here or something.

*Bitchslaps Munan back to Holland for not posting pictures of that*

Oh well... here you go. www.cronatur.com *warning! I've not looked at these pages - they may contain NSFW pictures*

Quote:
Anyhoo, have fun overthere and say hi to your girlfriend. Don't know why, that's just usually what people say right? That you want them to say hi to someone else...

Hehehehe, I did one rainy day when we were sitting bored in our tent. And then I had to explain who and what you are. In detail. It was funny.

Quote:
Btw, that bridge looks a bit out of place, they should paint it so it looks like those brick walls..

That bridge is a symbol of peaceful cohabition between Christians and Muslims and was destroyed during the Bosnian war. And now it's rebuild. And considering my family situation, that symbol appeals to me a lot.

Holly wrote:

I will. My girlfriend is also taking the pictures that will go into that guidebook, and I'll try and put some of them on the net.
Holly Resurrected

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
Holly wrote:

What are you talking about? I love the fog. I remeber as a kid playing "Hide and go seek" in the fog with my friends. We also did that at night in the woods.

Well, my fog's not that much fun. It's more like slightly milky air, enough to make it cold and damp but not enough to play hide and go seek in.

Still internet married to Tripper.
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
ash_wednesday wrote:
Holly wrote:

Well, my fog's not that much fun. It's more like slightly milky air, enough to make it cold and damp but not enough to play hide and go seek in.
well then..that sucks.

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: