Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
THat one annoying enemy....
    page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Xeno

Location: In the Jungle, running from people from Discovery Channel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i relly hate those grenadiers and those RPG guys on coldwinter
Dahaka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Caliber II is easy to pick up and destroy someone without using repetitive moves. It's easy. I picked it up and thrashed my brother and his friend, and i had never played before. For PS2 they made it so that yoshimitsu had the same combos as in tekken, hahaha, it was a slaughter.

Dynasty Warriors: Lu Bu, when he is like 50 levels higher than you, and you don't yet know enough about the game to run away.
Bounty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunters in resident evil, dogs in resident evil, those crazy monkeys in Resident Evil 0...

Those spinny guys in God of War (who vanish and return and all that crap)

Almost any non-common baddie in Ninja Gaiden (the mages in level 2 come to mind. Appear, hits me, dissapears instantly).

The little mutants in Far Cry because they can apparently hit things from a mile away.

Z-Secs in Doom 3 (unlimited ammo, never stop firing, does more damage to me then i do to them) and the trites.

Sniper Jackals and charging brutes in Halo 2 PISS ME OFF TO NO END. FUCK BRUTES.

EVERYONE IN DEAD TO RIGHTS. God damn. I remember in the cemetary level, at the beginning, if you run forward some guy will jump down on you, knocking you down, and shoot you. Half your life is gone unless you know it's coming. Dead To Rights is unbeleivably frustrating.

Thats my list for now.
I am SO going to Hell...
Dahaka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead to rights is one of the easiest games i've ever played. The only hard part in that game is fighting Pinnacle and that's not even that hard. You can beat the hole came in like 4:50 or something, hard to remember.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: