Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Aliens Vs Predator PS3
    page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Aliens Vs Predator PS3 Reply with quote

Yeh, I've got the game, so if you want to play the game and get a trophy, just state your name and I'll add you. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nron



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062
Location: MILF-erd Ohioh!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd first post.
_________________
Clueless and the Grammer Unerw�nschte

Digitaaliklosetti wrote:
...so I could grab at those loose, flappy leathery parts on her arms and pretend that, together, we are Batman....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bloo



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 3137
Location: vertigo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he actually wants to get to know us, so he probably isn't a bot... maybe a ragdoll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Aramor's #1 Fan



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His time machine seems to be working fine Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloo wrote:
Well, he actually wants to get to know us, so he probably isn't a bot... maybe a ragdoll.


Oh my God... what if someone invented ragdoll-bots?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aramor's #1 Fan



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Bloo wrote:
Well, he actually wants to get to know us, so he probably isn't a bot... maybe a ragdoll.


Oh my God... what if someone invented ragdoll-bots?

Hopefully, they have better grammar than Nron.

Imagine a Nron-bot Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it'll be even more entertaining.
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bloo



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 3137
Location: vertigo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Bloo wrote:
Well, he actually wants to get to know us, so he probably isn't a bot... maybe a ragdoll.


Oh my God... what if someone invented ragdoll-bots?

Wouldn't that actually be a good thing?... Sure he'll make one post, but that's it and never again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS!
How has any of that got anything to do with the game?
TBH, i thought that this topic would already be up there, but the closest i could find was one from 2005.
I am not a bot, or a ragdoll. I'm just a British teenager trying to get a sodding trophy.
So, please, if you would, just post your name and i'll add u when I can go online.
_________________
System of a Down may not be the best band ever, but Toxicity is definitely the best album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloo wrote:
Wouldn't that actually be a good thing?... Sure he'll make one post, but that's it and never again.


Isn't that actually what most bots already do?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nron



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062
Location: MILF-erd Ohioh!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:
I are teh British. Tea and crumpets. Cheerio. Praise the Queen. Also Stuff


Yeah thats about all I got from that.
_________________
Clueless and the Grammer Unerw�nschte

Digitaaliklosetti wrote:
...so I could grab at those loose, flappy leathery parts on her arms and pretend that, together, we are Batman....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:
FFS!
How has any of that got anything to do with the game?
TBH, i thought that this topic would already be up there, but the closest i could find was one from 2005.
I am not a bot, or a ragdoll. I'm just a British teenager trying to get a sodding trophy.
So, please, if you would, just post your name and i'll add u when I can go online.


Not even a bot made in the UK would say "sodding". Smile Love to help old bean, but I don't have a PS3.
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nron wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
I are teh British. Tea and crumpets. Cheerio. Praise the Queen. Also Stuff


Yeah thats about all I got from that.


Fuck the queen, fuck tea and fuck cheerios.
You Americans are the Brit's children, so think of that.

"I am teh American. Mcdonalds. Crack Whores. Praise Bush. Also less important stuff."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:
Nron wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
I are teh British. Tea and crumpets. Cheerio. Praise the Queen. Also Stuff


Yeah thats about all I got from that.


Fuck the queen, fuck tea and fuck cheerios.
You Americans are the Brit's children, so think of that.

"I am teh American. Mcdonalds. Crack Whores. Praise Bush. Also less important stuff."

this thread is awesome!
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh, I know, but every1s still missing the point Sad

Y is this so freaking hard? Some1 must have a PS3, AVP and online service. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know most of us aren't American? I for one resent the implication. Razz
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U R 2 tense, mate.
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurelyn wrote:
You know most of us aren't American? I for one resent the implication. Razz


I no, I no.
Not every1 is a redneck, but this IS an American site.

P.S I'm sorry if i appear tense, but I'm up to my arse in exams and coursework. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:

Not every1 is a redneck, but this IS an American site.



I'm sure the Americans on this site would resent that implication. Smile
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, but thats of on another tangent.....

Doesn't anyone have the game?

This is crazy
_________________
System of a Down may not be the best band ever, but Toxicity is definitely the best album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? PS3s are expensive...
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Define "expensive"
You can get a second-hand one for under 100
Which is just over $150 or 110
Its not exactly a new car, is it?
_________________
System of a Down may not be the best band ever, but Toxicity is definitely the best album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:
Yeh, but thats of on another tangent.....

Doesn't anyone have the game?

This is crazy

This... is... SPARTA!!!!
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SomeGuy



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"madness", not crazy
_________________
System of a Down may not be the best band ever, but Toxicity is definitely the best album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SomeGuy wrote:
Define "expensive"
You can get a second-hand one for under 100
Which is just over $150 or 110
Its not exactly a new car, is it?


Well no, but I'd much rather renew my car insurance, for example, than buy a PS3 which I wouldn't have time to play anyway.
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group