Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Problem updating profile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CLHanssen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Problem updating profile Reply with quote

I am trying to update my profile and I get this:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/18423642524a5faadd209e3.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 489

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 491

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/alp/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 492

I am trying to update my avatar and siggy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does that sometimes. You just gotta check back after a few hours and try again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
It does that sometimes. You just gotta check back after a few hours and try again.

OK thanks. I got the signature up, but not the avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: