Comments

General Grievous
April 11, 2005 at 8:58 am

FUCKING FUNNY!

Wrightgirl
April 11, 2005 at 9:01 am

I don’t know how I would ever make it though my work day on a monday without reading….

GREAT!!! Makes me laugh every damn time! :lol:

chocobogoddess
April 11, 2005 at 10:40 am

I love it. XD

and OMG I found the Jesus action figure at a Newbury Comics last week. I had never seen one, and suddenly…there He was. ;)

Awesome.

*wark*

jennif
April 11, 2005 at 11:35 am

LOL. I love how Preston had trouble writing on the actual whiteboard, but he managed to put the pen back where it belongs.

tenchi89
April 11, 2005 at 12:16 pm

Wow. Abes mom is a very persistant lady. For the queen of a horde of Aliens she loves them all a lot. I wish I had a mom like that. Oh wait I do. Once again funny ass stuff.

ProjectMayhem
April 11, 2005 at 1:31 pm

I laughed my ass off when I read this one. I think I peed a little bit too

Holly Resurrected
April 11, 2005 at 2:30 pm

Mehehe, I wonder if this is at all related to the discussion on Predator vision and how they see everything as a red blob. It’s great, but Abe’s going to have to change his name to Stumpy now.

Meneer Spaghetti
April 11, 2005 at 3:04 pm

Do not insult me!

Xeno.Morph
April 11, 2005 at 3:12 pm

How would Abe read the whiteboard? He has no eyes meant for the visible (human) spectrum… But he does sense heat, and smell, and is mildly psychic to know where everyone is… I wonder what a picture by him would look like if he tried to colour it…

I can have three more posts this forum, three posts next comic, and then my 100th post shall be on the 100th comic! Whoo!

Roadrunner
April 11, 2005 at 3:50 pm

ROFLMAO!!!! That was funny. Poor Abe. Is he really going to loose his tail? :twisted:

-=[Roadrunner]=-

Xeno.Morph
April 11, 2005 at 5:15 pm

Raise your hand if you think Abe’s really going to lose his tail.

Now kick yourself for thinking that.

Abe’s tail is super-fast and he can pull it out fast enough. If he doesn’t, then it’s his own fault, and he’ll show Pres’ a new world of hurt.

Also, you have to ask yourself; How did Preston get Abraham’s tail in the first place?

Guest
April 11, 2005 at 5:38 pm

Xeno.Morph, do you know what it means to take something too seriously?

Xeno.Morph
April 11, 2005 at 6:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Xeno.Morph, do you know what it means to take something too seriously?

Lazy anonymous person that is too rude to get a login name, do you know what it means to shut up? I don’t need to explain myself to you. I enjoy living in my realm of aliens and predators and Pennywise the Dancing Clown. I like dragons too. So, learn what it means to shut up and do so, unless you have something POSITIVE to say about someone, or else that person will show YOU a world of hurt.

Some people don’t understand humor.

I like ranting.

This is my last post on my login name for this forum. Until Friday. I have two posts left for wednesday >.<

Wait… How DID Preston get Abraham’s tail?

danucleus
April 11, 2005 at 6:41 pm

Hilarious!

XenoMorph
April 11, 2005 at 6:50 pm

You go to the trouble of getting a forum name and that’s all you have to say? Hilarious? Why not rant a bit? Why not pester Bernie to make a picture of the front cover of “Predator seeking Predator”? Damnit, P s P has GOT TO BE THE NEW BACKGROUND INCENTIVE FOR VOTING! YAW!

I’m using a guest post so that if you count my actual posts chronologically, my hundredth one will be on the hundredth comic. : P

XenoMorph
April 11, 2005 at 6:53 pm

Right now, at this very moment, I’m logged into the webchat at http://www.freewebs.com/xenomorphs/hivecommunicationchatpoll.htm

So c’mon in and chat! Before I put my stuff away and open StarCraft! Hurreh!

I wonder if http://www.freewebs.com/xenomorphs can be the official fan site of AlP? I can get a forum and make a fanclub!

Socran
April 11, 2005 at 8:33 pm

A fansite for a site? GENIOUS! And it’ll have forums where we can… wait… I’m forgetting something VERY important… I also think I misspelled genious. Genius? Yeah, that would be it.

Drone Daddy
April 11, 2005 at 8:35 pm

This comic rocks!! But, it also reminds me of the epidemic of crop-tailing of pets by their owners; these pets have no say whatsoever in the matter and they are being denied a valuable vestigial part of their bodies by people who think the presence of a tail is somehow a malady. But despite the best efforts of sensitive liberals like me, these crop-tails are showing up in corn fields all over the world, displaying spooky geometric figures such as circles – not to mention the all-powerful “line with a hook at the tip.” And these figures – which happen to spell out the predictions of earthquakes and the dating habits of singles in Amsterdam, are showing up with ever increasing frequency. When is this going to stop? Oh gawd the humanity.

People, remember to have your drones spayed or neutered. Great work on this one Bernie.

Cheers,

Drone Daddy

Guest
April 11, 2005 at 8:54 pm

Socran wrote:
A fansite for a site? GENIOUS! And it’ll have forums where we can… wait… I’m forgetting something VERY important… I also think I misspelled genious. Genius? Yeah, that would be it.

*Shrug* Well, if you’re not nerdy enough to make a fansite for a site, then you’re not good enough to be at that very fansite. Don’t you ever click on my link. Ever.

weeeeeeeeeee
April 12, 2005 at 12:00 am

heyo, absolutley funni shit. just started reading this comic couplke of weeks back. you should realy experience the high you get from reading 70 of these in a row!!! HILARIOUS!!!! weeeeee

um, wat the hell does roflmao mean??????

weeeeeeeeeee
April 12, 2005 at 12:05 am

omg im so pro! i just figured out that roflmao means sumthing like

Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off

i think…..

General Grievous
April 12, 2005 at 5:45 am

Stupid guest. Are u d same 1 who has been flaming Xeno Morph?! If u r confess like the bisexual u r! Or mebbe ur some old retard who doesn’t have a genital anymore! Hahahaha…

Socran
April 12, 2005 at 11:27 am

I’m nerdy enough <.< I was making fun of myself for agreeing it’s a good idea. And mispelling genius. And mispell.

Anyway, Pres better not eat that asparagus if he knows what’s good for him. aLp: Where heartburn and acid burn collide!

Guest
April 12, 2005 at 1:05 pm

Xeno.Morph wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
Xeno.Morph, do you know what it means to take something too seriously?

Lazy anonymous person that is too rude to get a login name, do you know what it means to shut up? I don’t need to explain myself to you. I enjoy living in my realm of aliens and predators and Pennywise the Dancing Clown. I like dragons too. So, learn what it means to shut up and do so, unless you have something POSITIVE to say about someone, or else that person will show YOU a world of hurt.

Some people don’t understand humor.

I like ranting.

This is my last post on my login name for this forum. Until Friday. I have two posts left for wednesday >.<

Wait… How DID Preston get Abraham’s tail?

actually, you seem to come off as quite pompous and rude a lot of the time. Correcting people on things that do not need correcting (i.e. a joke) falls under this category…

I don’t have an account because I don’t visit the boards enough to bother.

Some people don’t understand humour.
That’s amusing, coming from you.

However, I was merely making a point. I have no wish to argue with you here, as it would detract from the real meaning on the thread. Good job as always on the comic, bernieh.[/i]

tenchi89
April 12, 2005 at 3:08 pm

Too much hate today. Lets just focus on what really matters. Abe is funny as hell. Oh poor abe and the silly things he does for love. I’ve made a hiaku for this specific moment.

Posting is for fun
Some People take It To Heart
Lead By Example

Anyway lets just have some fun and poke fun at the comic instead of at each other.

HAHA Silly comic with the tail about to get lopped off

Notasmile21
April 12, 2005 at 3:45 pm

Not trying to be offensive…but it irritates me when ANYBODY makes a comment in an attempt to defeat the purpose of the comic. Such as “When the predator, the alien, and the human fuse won’t the alien blood kill them all?” Or, as Xenomorph said, “How did Preston get ahold of Abe’s tail?” It is a joke, laugh and leave it. If all jokes made sense they wouldn’t be funny.

Guest
April 12, 2005 at 5:12 pm

Random guest man is right, yes hes much like me but i just dont want to join the forums. Xeno.Morph you take things way to seriously and absoulutly worship the alien and often make claims about it that are completly false.
Also the comic was amazing. Although i dont want preston to get glasses =| can’t you just make it something like he had a potato chip stuck in his eye?

lylmik
April 12, 2005 at 6:34 pm

No need to get hissy girls, i think of ALP as of Simpsons, where the world ends/everyone turns into zombies/Kang and the other slimy guy takes over, but tomorrow everything is fine and back to normal, if you can call Bernie’s nutty/absolutely askew stuff normal :mrgreen: !!

Dahaka
April 12, 2005 at 6:42 pm

Hey Xeno.Morph, you need to get back on here and defend our right to rant about predator blob vision being the result of the masks they wear, and the abilities to see in multiple spectrums, cheese, and dragons…

At this point these lyrics seemed appropriate.

And if you’re gonna quit
I don’t give a shit
What the fuck, I’m a Mack truck
Are you gonna give up like a bitch
Or jump da fuck up?

Walking in da streets and looking at all this shit
I’m full of hate, don’t fuck with me
Walking in da streets and looking at all this shit
Open up your eyes and fucking see
We got the tribe against society
We got to fight the real enemy
Get da fuck u, stand da fuck up
Muthafuckaaaaaaaarrggghhhh

TROGDOR!!!!! Burninating the countryside.

This raises the important question of why guests bother posting.

1. He made it, he knows its good, your textual love doesn’t matter, vote to show love.
2. Analogy: 49 out of 50 heterosexual males will walk past Victoria’s Secret, look at a poster of a woman in lingerie, and go “Damn, that’s hot”. Do they need you to say that about the girl in the ad to keep selling lingerie? Not unless your invisible girlfriend needs something to wear. You have to think the details are good, the cut, size, shape, support, etc., and have something to apply it to. Comments are posted with no detail and a simple opinion, then the authors of idiocy try to jump on people who have a detailed question or comment, whatever it may be.
3.You don’t understand, so you don’t apply, fuck off.

“I don’t suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.”-A novelty refrigerator magnet.

TheProperBostonian
April 12, 2005 at 8:55 pm

And God said unto the people:

“Grow a sense of humor.”

I’ll leave it at that. :?

Guest
April 12, 2005 at 8:59 pm

Were those Limp Bizkit lyrics?

If yer gonna try and further a point… I’d recommend not using those again. Regardless of personal taste, Limp Bizkit s not a band to be… erm, respected.

Maybe something from Tool… :P

Weasel
April 12, 2005 at 9:20 pm

That song sucks… Did you make that up, or is that a real song? It can’t be real… It’s really lame…

NukeTheSiteFromOrbit
April 12, 2005 at 10:13 pm

Google is your friend.

Soulfly: http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=3487

Xeno.Morph does need the “chill out, dickwad” speech.

C’mon. The joke will be on Preston with the acid in his face while Abe will probably just grow back the tail segment like other insects.

Guest
April 12, 2005 at 10:48 pm

I must agree with Sydneysider there and my “Anon” brethren that Xeno-morph is an A grade fuck-tard. Loosen up nob-jockey. Being that much of a nerd does not make you cool.

Anon by choice. :wink:

Caboose
April 12, 2005 at 11:07 pm

Is Pres going to get his mask? FUNNY AS ALL HELL!! :D Keep it up!

CIUAS
April 13, 2005 at 12:27 am

Xeno.Morph, you know how there’s always at least one person on a message board who is really annoying? You know the one I’m talking about. The one who acts like he’s fourteen years old, makes posts that have atrocious spelling and grammar, and thinks that everyone on the board loves him when in fact, everyone despises him?

That’s you.

You’re the ALP forum’s mandatory fucktard.

If you never have anything of use to say then please, do us all a favour. Next time you feel the need to make a post, go into mommy’s purse and take out the pills. Then eat them all, and wash it down with some bleach and paint thinner. I can guarantee that everyone will feel a lot better.

This message has been brought to you by the Coalition of Internet Users Against Stupidity.

Drone Daddy
April 13, 2005 at 2:56 am

In other news…

Bloodshed erupted today in the West Bank when a fan forum for the comic Alien Loves Predator played host to hostilities between several as yet unnamed individuals who made inflammatory remarks about members that actually took the time to register on the site. Famous writer and artist “Bernie” was aghast that the forum had grown so off-topic in only a matter of days. Recalls Bernie, “I just couldn’t believe it. I wrote this awesome comic, and then these phucktards start ruining it with snide comments in the forum, instead of properly praising the comic, and kissing my feet for the opportunity to even get on the Internet and rant. Honestly I always though people could solve their differences amicably, but I guess I was wrong.” This reporter watched in horror as Bernie finished his statement only to be struck by friendly fire from a forum member “Guest” whose mouth was loaded without the safety interlock engaged.

As nearby witness Drone Daddy looked on the scene, he uttered the words “that boy was our last hope.” But before a gurgle of blood from the bullet of the phucktard “Guest” ruined the forum thread and drowned out Bernie’s death rattle, he uttered these words “No… there is another.”

So, do you get the point people? This is a phucking comic!!!! Enjoy it or take a tall drink of shut the hell up. Bernie doesn’t work hard so you juveniles can flame his message boards with your infant comments. Honestly you people are just freaks looking for a fight.

Cheers.

XenoMorph
April 13, 2005 at 6:59 am

Anonymous wrote:

Xeno.Morph wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
Xeno.Morph, do you know what it means to take something too seriously?

Lazy anonymous person that is too rude to get a login name, do you know what it means to shut up? I don’t need to explain myself to you. I enjoy living in my realm of aliens and predators and Pennywise the Dancing Clown. I like dragons too. So, learn what it means to shut up and do so, unless you have something POSITIVE to say about someone, or else that person will show YOU a world of hurt.

Some people don’t understand humor.

I like ranting.

This is my last post on my login name for this forum. Until Friday. I have two posts left for wednesday >.<

Wait… How DID Preston get Abraham’s tail?

actually, you seem to come off as quite pompous and rude a lot of the time. Correcting people on things that do not need correcting (i.e. a joke) falls under this category…

I don’t have an account because I don’t visit the boards enough to bother.

Some people don’t understand humour.
That’s amusing, coming from you.

However, I was merely making a point. I have no wish to argue with you here, as it would detract from the real meaning on the thread. Good job as always on the comic, bernieh.[/i]

My humour is called “sarcasm.” You don’t have to start getting all nitpicky, you lil’ nitpicker. You pick nits for a living, don’t you? And I’m not arguing, I just think you’re a nitpicker.

Oh ehm gee! Techno!

Does anyone have the link for Stargazer?

XenoMorph
April 13, 2005 at 7:01 am

tenchi89 wrote:
Too much hate today. Lets just focus on what really matters. Abe is funny as hell. Oh poor abe and the silly things he does for love. I’ve made a hiaku for this specific moment.

Posting is for fun
Some People take It To Heart
Lead By Example

Anyway lets just have some fun and poke fun at the comic instead of at each other.

HAHA Silly comic with the tail about to get lopped off

Hehehe. Tail.

XenoMorph
April 13, 2005 at 7:02 am

Notasmile21 wrote:
Not trying to be offensive…but it irritates me when ANYBODY makes a comment in an attempt to defeat the purpose of the comic. Such as “When the predator, the alien, and the human fuse won’t the alien blood kill them all?” Or, as Xenomorph said, “How did Preston get ahold of Abe’s tail?” It is a joke, laugh and leave it. If all jokes made sense they wouldn’t be funny.

The How Did Preston Get Abe’s Tail Question is a funny question. Think about it. It just adds to the funny, seeing that he’s halfblind!

Guest
April 13, 2005 at 7:05 am

Anonymous wrote:
I must agree with Sydneysider there and my “Anon” brethren that Xeno-morph is an A grade fuck-tard. Loosen up nob-jockey. Being that much of a nerd does not make you cool.

Anon by choice. :wink:

Nerd = Cool so shush up you fucktard. Do you know me? I think not! Judge and opinion AFTER you’ve met me face-to-face. Kkthnxbye!

Guest
April 13, 2005 at 7:08 am

CIUAS wrote:
Xeno.Morph, you know how there’s always at least one person on a message board who is really annoying? You know the one I’m talking about. The one who acts like he’s fourteen years old, makes posts that have atrocious spelling and grammar, and thinks that everyone on the board loves him when in fact, everyone despises him?

That’s you.

You’re the ALP forum’s mandatory fucktard.

If you never have anything of use to say then please, do us all a favour. Next time you feel the need to make a post, go into mommy’s purse and take out the pills. Then eat them all, and wash it down with some bleach and paint thinner. I can guarantee that everyone will feel a lot better.

This message has been brought to you by the Coalition of Internet Users Against Stupidity.

I believe you’re under the impression that I’m someone else. *Ahem*

1. I’m a girl.
2. I’m FIFTEEN.
3. Since when have you seen me post grammatical errors? Is someone pretending to be me?
4. I don’t know who you are and I don’t care, so I can pretend that I’m loved if I want to. So there. I come here for Bernie, not you, anyways.

5. I believe the fucktard job is reserved for assholes.

XenoMorph
April 13, 2005 at 7:10 am

Drone Daddy wrote:
In other news…

Bloodshed erupted today in the West Bank when a fan forum for the comic Alien Loves Predator played host to hostilities between several as yet unnamed individuals who made inflammatory remarks about members that actually took the time to register on the site. Famous writer and artist “Bernie” was aghast that the forum had grown so off-topic in only a matter of days. Recalls Bernie, “I just couldn’t believe it. I wrote this awesome comic, and then these phucktards start ruining it with snide comments in the forum, instead of properly praising the comic, and kissing my feet for the opportunity to even get on the Internet and rant. Honestly I always though people could solve their differences amicably, but I guess I was wrong.” This reporter watched in horror as Bernie finished his statement only to be struck by friendly fire from a forum member “Guest” whose mouth was loaded without the safety interlock engaged.

As nearby witness Drone Daddy looked on the scene, he uttered the words “that boy was our last hope.” But before a gurgle of blood from the bullet of the phucktard “Guest” ruined the forum thread and drowned out Bernie’s death rattle, he uttered these words “No… there is another.”

So, do you get the point people? This is a phucking comic!!!! Enjoy it or take a tall drink of shut the hell up. Bernie doesn’t work hard so you juveniles can flame his message boards with your infant comments. Honestly you people are just freaks looking for a fight.

Cheers.

Amen!

XenoMorph
April 13, 2005 at 7:11 am

I’d just like to say after perusing your infantile insults…

NOTICE HOW FAST I CHANGE TOPICS WHEN BEING “RUDE”!!!
IT MEANS IT’S NOT THAT IMPORTANT AND YOU’RE JUST NITPICKING, SO DEAL WITH IT AND LIFE GOES ON!

DwarfSidious
April 13, 2005 at 7:42 am

This strip rules. Geeky sci-fi is an nth of it. Mr. Hou, please know that you have adult fans who don’t need the jokes spelled out for them.

Guest
April 13, 2005 at 9:41 am

Fucktard.

Hehe 8)

XenoMorph
April 14, 2005 at 6:54 am

Umm. Why is he saying “fucktard”? Does he just like the word? What? Damnit I’m seeing ghosts again. They’re watching me. Must run.

*Phzoooom*

Guest
April 14, 2005 at 11:23 am

cos you are one.
:wink:

XenoMorph
April 14, 2005 at 3:15 pm

Oooh. Good one. I’ll have to remember that for a time when I meet fucktards like you. Oh, wait. Heya there, fucktard! How’s your fucking retardedness coming? Never mind, I can see from here fucktard levels are at an all-time high in your direction.

Guest
April 15, 2005 at 5:58 am

Oh man oh man. It’s like i’ve brought the very first gameboy to school or something and all the other kids want one too now. I have a feeling you may never have heard the word Xenomor…er i mean FUCKTARD before. I say it once in my first post and now Xeno here replies by regurgitating it straight back at me three times!

Can’t think of a better insult Cuntox? Have a go. See what you come up with.

I’ll check back tomorrow
Pleasant dreams :D

Warrior Alien
April 15, 2005 at 6:59 pm

Thank God Preston doesn’t drive a car :shock:

PredQueen
January 9, 2011 at 12:35 am

Xeno.Morph
It is a funny comic. If you are going to go technical about Abe and his fucking tail, remember that an ALIEN and a PREDATOR are ROOMATES. There are a lot of thing inconsistent with this comic. But people don’t care BECAUSE IT’S FUNNY.
Retard.

PredQueen
January 9, 2011 at 12:38 am

And “Guest”.
You rock. Don’t take any bullshit from Xeno.FUCK.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Close this window.