Tuesday, September 4th, 2007, 3:10pm ET
SHARE THIS:

Hmmm… some guy edited together some footage from the first AvP movie, put a Dido song under it, and made the trailer for Alien Loves Predator: The Movie.

The interesting part about it is that there’s no mention of aLp: The Comic Strip anywhere on the vid’s YouTube page. I don’t think this dude knows about me. Which tells me that, since two different people independently came up with the same idea… it must be a good one! Finally, validation.

^ 16 Comments...

  1. honus

    That’s Frou Frou, not Dido.

  2. Army of Darkness

    They sound similar though….

    Anyway, I tried to post a link back to here, but it says error on page- I shall keep trying; the viewers deserve to know this awesome place exists. A plce where we can argue, bitch and flame eachother rather baddly without fear of an overzealous mod busting up the fight, unless we threaten to kill eachother. God bless freedom of flaming…. I mean speech.

  3. grendelpete

    They are in for a rude (and entertaining) awakening when they go to register for the domain name.

  4. Slithe

    Dude.

    Less time posting updates, more time making new comic.

    Some of you guys are going to come out and suck bernie’s balls in his defence over this, but seriously, what the fuck is a web comic if there are no goddamn new comics? Last one was at the start of july, and, quite frankly, it sucked. There were 2 in may (I belive), and before that it was end of february. Thats 4 fucking comics in pretty much 7 months.

    If you don’t want to do the comic anymore, than don’t. All this suspense bullshit is just a waste of my time.

  5. AAATripper

    Hehe, I loled…

  6. Rikugan Chui Bloo

    Slithe wrote:
    Dude.

    Less time posting updates, more time making new comic.

    Some of you guys are going to come out and suck bernie’s balls in his defence over this, but seriously, what the fuck is a web comic if there are no goddamn new comics? Last one was at the start of july, and, quite frankly, it sucked. There were 2 in may (I belive), and before that it was end of february. Thats 4 fucking comics in pretty much 7 months.

    If you don’t want to do the comic anymore, than don’t. All this suspense bullshit is just a waste of my time.

    We’re not forcing you to read the comic, or wait for the thing. You weren’t even a member of the forums so we don’t even know you. Bernie has a life because he doesn’t sit at his computer waiting a month for a new strip of a comic.

    Besides, aLp is a great thing. I’d rather have decent strips done over a period of a month than shit-strips done over a period of less than twenty-four hours.

  7. Blaster

    Slithe wrote:
    Dude.

    Less time posting updates, more time making new comic.

    Some of you guys are going to come out and suck bernie’s balls in his defence over this, but seriously, what the fuck is a web comic if there are no goddamn new comics? Last one was at the start of july, and, quite frankly, it sucked. There were 2 in may (I belive), and before that it was end of february. Thats 4 fucking comics in pretty much 7 months.

    If you don’t want to do the comic anymore, than don’t. All this suspense bullshit is just a waste of my time.

    Yes, you have a right to your opinion, but you don’t have to be an asshat about it. Bear in mind that Bernie has already provided you with quite a bit of free entertainment. How dare he inconvenience you with suspense…

  8. Simon_Says

    Bernie should just start accepting guest-comics again or something.

    Or do three panel ‘gaggers’ again.

    Something so that when we come to this site there’s something new for a change.

  9. 1st Lt. Azrael

    Slithe wrote:
    Dude.

    Less time posting updates, more time making new comic.

    Some of you guys are going to come out and suck bernie’s balls in his defence over this, but seriously, what the fuck is a web comic if there are no goddamn new comics? Last one was at the start of july, and, quite frankly, it sucked. There were 2 in may (I belive), and before that it was end of february. Thats 4 fucking comics in pretty much 7 months.

    If you don’t want to do the comic anymore, than don’t. All this suspense bullshit is just a waste of my time.

    No ones forcing a gun down your throat to read it. Maybe bernie has something else to do? After all, he is now a father.

    So stop being a douche about it.

  10. Army of Darkness

    Personally, I think if someone is unhappy with the ALP comic, they should go and read another one, and another one, and another one, until Bern does make another one, that way you dont get bored waiting around. Or you could start your own web comic, maybe called " The adventures of Mr complaining git", about a guy who goes around moaning & whining about how everything isnt perfect and ran like clockwork. :roll: Ungrateful swine!

  11. mattz1010

    *sigh* the same applies to just about everything free on the internet. Comics, forums, and the like. Eventually people give up and then start bitching about how they’re not getting their regular doses of FREE STUFF

    How about you fucking think about that, Slithe. Bernie gives you FREE COMICS (something you don’t pay for!), and then when you stop getting your free shit, you start complaining?

    The simple fact that you have NEVER posted before, therefore meaning that your opinion is worthless, is alone a reason to ignore you and your blatant stupidity and arrogance for something which you’re not worthy.

    No. How about fuck you. And stop complaining.

    ===

    Ontopic: I’ve posted a link to aLp on the youtube vid. Just put a space between alienlovespredator and .com

    People should be able to figure it out, and they’ll get redirected from homepage to /index.php, thus bringing them to awesomeness

  12. Slithe

    "The simple fact that you have NEVER posted before, therefore meaning that your opinion is worthless, is alone a reason to ignore you and your blatant stupidity and arrogance for something which you’re not worthy."

    Because your can truly base a person’s intelligence on the number of times they’ve posted, the number of hours wasted on forums, bitching with people…

    I can bitch about the lack of free stuff all I want. That’s the beautiful part about freedom of speech.

  13. Blaster

    Slithe wrote:
    Because your can truly base a person’s intelligence on the number of times they’ve posted, the number of hours wasted on forums, bitching with people…

    To be fair, he questioned the validity of your post, not your intelligence. I disagree with mattz1010 here, but you have to admit that it looks pretty shitty if you ONLY post to complain.

    Slithe wrote:
    I can bitch about the lack of free stuff all I want. That’s the beautiful part about freedom of speech.

    Actually, freedom of speech doesn’t really apply to a webcomic forum, but, so long as you don’t break any of the forum rules, you can be as spiteful and bitter as you want to be. (Of course, others can point out your bitterness as well.)

  14. mattz1010

    Quote:
    I disagree with mattz1010 here, but you have to admit that it looks pretty shitty if you ONLY post to complain.

    Yeah, I only post on the news topics. Funnily enough, in most of my posts I come off as a hypocrite, though. I suppose it’s all due to the somewhat 11K posts I have amassed on two other forums, really.

    Quote:
    Because your can truly base a person’s intelligence on the number of times they’ve posted, the number of hours wasted on forums, bitching with people…

    Fine. But having no social status means you’re just another noob who wants to whine and complain. Meaning your opinion is worthless to the masses.

    Oh, and appealing works a lot better than complaining. Compare Martin Luther King to Malcom X, and you’ll see that peace is a much better force because it uses logic and reason rather than anger and violence

    And now, this discussion about comic creation is/should be over, because it’s completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

  15. TeratoMarty

    Uh, whoa. That video was much more slashtastic than I expected (and that’s "slash" in the anime fangirl sense, not the "jagged alien talons" sense). This is exactly the sort of gay alien manlove I was looking for when I first found this strip! Well done. Bernie, do an episode with gay alien manlove, please.

  16. Sal

    TeratoMarty wrote:
    Uh, whoa. That video was much more slashtastic than I expected (and that’s "slash" in the anime fangirl sense, not the "jagged alien talons" sense). This is exactly the sort of gay alien manlove I was looking for when I first found this strip! Well done. Bernie, do an episode with gay alien manlove, please.

    you know, there’s a topic in Fun section that would fit you like a glove.

) Your Reply...

       
  Alien Loves Predator is powered by WordPress with ComicPress. Subscribe RSS: Entries | Comments

Alien vs. PredatorTM © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Alien and Predator toys © 2008 McFarlane Toys and TMP International, Inc. Other imagery, concept and writing © 2008 Bernie Hou.